Chapter 9 "Khalil's House"

SIDNEY's POV;

---------

I stood in front of my closet.

It's so much clothes.. What should I wear?

I have kind of never had a dress on my body before and I'm not wearing it now..

It's probably over 50 different dresses, T-shirts, polo shirts, tees and tanks, sweatshirts and hoodies, jeans, soft pants, jeans shorts, soft shorts, underwear, belts, boots and shoes, skirts, leggings and bikinis. And it's so many colours!

So what should I wear?

"You okay?" Someone said behind me.

I turned around and there stood Sam.

Woow..

He had a white classy shirt and a pair of black jeans.

I think he borrowed the clothes from Justin.

"Yeah, or I don't have anything to wear.." I said as I turned my head to my closet again.

"Girls always say that.." Sam said as he came closer up behind my back.

"Because it's true Sam." I said as I laughed a little.

I stared at all the clothes.

"Test this one, it would be perfect on you." Sam said as he took out a black dress from the closet.

The dress was completely black, it was lace over the breast down against the entire back.

"A dress? I don't fit in dresses Sam.." I said as I stared at him.

"Well, I don't believe you." He said as he smiled at me with the black dress in his hand.

Seriously? Why is he so kind to me.. What happen with Macey?

"You haven't even seen me in a dress before." I said as i looked at him with a strange look.

"No, so try it on." He said as he threw it on me.

I took the dress in my hands as I stared to go to the bathroom.

JUSTIN's POV;

I stood in the hallway, waiting for everyone to get ready.

"So, if you are just going to a dinner with Macey and her parents. Why do you need to be so dressed up?" Mum asked me.

I looked over at her.

"Mum look, this is so imported to us. And it's not just a dinner, it's going to be people there who wanna meet us. Justin and his best friend Sam, and Justin and his step-sister. And yeah, Justin step-sisters sister. So, mum that's why I'm so dressed up." I said as i took a deep breath.

"Okay, okay. I get it, well i hope that you will enjoy it." Mum said.

"Yeah, thanks mum. You are the best." I said as I smiled to her.

"When are you coming home?" She asked.

"Well, I don't know. We are going to eat a big dinner and then talk to everyone. You know, like we use to." I said as I shrugged.

"Okay, well you know that I don't usually like this stuff Justin. But just this time, okay?" She said.

"I know, thanks mum." I said as I kissed her on the forehead.

"Yeah, yeah." She said as she went out to the kitchen again.

I looked at the clock that I had around my arm.

7.27 pm.

The party will begin soon, I mean it begins 9 pm.

Well it takes like an hour to get to the place because we are going to pick up a lot of people on our way there.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 17, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Step-Brother Justin.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें