𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

NOTTDESSXMX just posted a photo!

notttdessxmx  do any of you guys live in new york??

notttdessxmx do any of you guys live in new york??

view comments !

mauriciohernandez_ i do lets meetup
nottdessxmx  im not meeting u ❤️

user  are you and mauricio dating?
nottdessxmx  we're just friends

user  i live in jersey, but what part are you
going to?
nottdessxmx  my family and i are gonna
explore a lot of parts but we're gonna spend
most of our trip in times square

user  i live in ny 😸
mauriciohernandez_  see destiny other
ppl use cat emojis too 😹
nottdessxmx  something is wrong w
y'all 😭

user  storytime on what happened between you
and carlos?
nottdessxmx  carlos cheated on me many times
so i decided to end our relationship. we are not
on good terms but that doesn't mean you guys should
send hate to him.

user  you look so pretty !!
nottdessxmx  thank youuu 🥺🥺

user  back off mauricio girl
nottdessxmx we're just friends ❤️

     AS destiny and her family arrived in new york, they realized it was way different than los angeles. they called an uber to go to their hotel. they planned on staying on new york for a week or two.

     "when is this damn uber arriving?" destiny's mother, leslie asked. it was freezing cold and everybody was shivering. "o-one minute." her husband replied. all destiny had on her mind was how nice the hotel would look. they booked a grand suite, which consisted of two bedrooms.

     as the uber arrived, they all got in as quick as possible. destiny went on her phone to kill time. it was around 8pm, and destiny along with the rest of her family, were very sleepy. they hadn't got much sleep on the plane due to luna crying and wanting attention. destiny turned off her phone as they finally arrived at their destination. she looked at the hotel, and it wasn't too bad. as a matter of fact, it was very beautiful.

      as her parents checked in, she sat down at some chairs with her sisters. ariana, her half sister, wasn't able to come. destiny really wanted her to come but she understood. she still had jaslene and luna who were just as entertaining. "do you think i'll find a boyfriend here?" jaslene asked. "no, and even if you do you guys would never see each other again."

     jaslene frowned, but understood she was acting crazy. "i can't believe we have to share a room with luna. she's gonna cry all night." jaslene complained. "ma said it'll be a good way for luna to start sleeping without them. besides one day i'm gonna move out and it'll just be you and luna." destiny still found this crazy, but that's life. as their parents returned with a keycard, they stood up and walked to the elevator. "i'm starving, ma." jaslene's stomach growled which made luna giggle. "not funny, luna." jaslene gave her a small punch which made luna giggle even more.

     as they entered their hotel room, jaslene was exploring every single room pouting out the little details. "okay girls, tu mamá y yo nos vamos dormir aquí." he pointed at their room and they nodded. destiny picked up luna and they all entered their room. there was two beds so destiny got her own bed. luna and jaslene had to share a bed which wasn't a problem. destiny placed her luggage on top of her bed, and began setting up her outfits for tomorrow.

      their plans were to explore, buy some souvenirs, take pictures, and do much more. luna was sitting on the bed, staring at destiny. "you guys look so alike." jaslene pointed out. "yeah maybe when i was a baby but definelty not now." destiny looked at luna and smiled at her. "how are you and carlos?" jaslene asked. "can we not talk about him?"

      "i'm sorry but i just wanna know." jaslene asked as she lied down on her bed with luna. "we're on bad terms. i don't wanna talk about him, like actually. i just wanna get him outta my mind." she put her luggage into the closet behind her before charging her phone. "fine, im sorry. i hope you guys make up soon." jaslene didn't know how bad the situation was, but she was definitely old enough to know. "jas he cheated on me. he had sex with random girls." she sat down on her bed, and put a hand on her forehead. she was beginning to get a migraine just thinking about the whole situation. "he did?"

      destiny nodded, after sighing. "i never knew carlos was like that." she was shocked. jaslene looked up to carlos and thought of him as good person. "people change, jaslene." she felt anger, which quickly went away. she seemed to have gotten over the 'sad phase', which was a sign of her moving on.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
shot clock by ella mai is so
good 💕

—AUTHOR'S NOTEshot clock by ella mai is sogood 💕