The Next Day

*next day *

Tang wei woke up but due to head ache feeling irritated she didn't open her eyes and try to snuggle close to her warm pillow 'wait! Pillow?'. But that pillow felt strangely hard for a pillow so she tried moving her hand touching it.

She felt something wrong and wide open her eyes.. As soon as tang wei opened her eyes a bare chest come to her view. Then she heard a good morning... Without even peeling her eyes away she replied "good... Very good morning indeed".

Suddenly as realisation hit her she look up just to see a devilishly handsome man staring at her smirking xiao zhan said "like what you see?".

Tang wei froze "..." she scoffed "that's an old dialogue and No! I don't like what I see" she replies yet her eyes can't help but wander around his chest.

Xiao zhan smirk " you seem ready to eat me".

Tang wei narrow her eyes."dont you think you are a bit talkative today?"

Xiao zhan stares blankly saying "aren't you too calm after seeing a man in your room the first thing in the morning"

Tang wei smirks "I know you won't dare to do anything" with that she pushes him away and get up. As soon as the bedsheet covering her slips her body covered with bathrobe comes to view. She looks at xiao zhan and screams "what did you do? What the hell... Why am I in bathrobes?where are my cloths". She fumes and start throwing pillows on him hitting him.

Xiao zhan smiles and catches her hand "... Calm down I didn't do anything.. A Hotel staff helped you change."

Tang wei about to ask why just then she hears another scream.

She didn't even care she is in bathroab and starts running cause.. She knows...its tang ming.

*tang ming's room *

Tang ming sleeping peacefully.. Suddenly she hears a scream <it's tang wei in the room beside >

Tang ming frowns thinking 'who the hell screaming this early in the morning'  and gets up yawning. As soon as she open her eyes she saw lu Chen sleeping on the floor. Her eyes wide open and she screams.

Lu Chen wakes up to her scream and jumps clutching to his blanket "I didn't do anything.. I didn't touch you"

Tang ming tears up she looks around hoping to see tang wei. Just then tang wei open the door with a thud and runs to tang ming. She Hugs her and sees lu Chen on floor looking like a puppy.

Tang wei sighs and stares at lu Chen "what happend? Why are you here? And why am I in that room with YOU" she looks at xiao zhan next waiting for reply.

Before xiao zhan can reply lu chen rubs his forehead and replies "you guys were drunk yesterday and went on the streets. Luckily I followed xiao zhan when he was coming to Japan to meet you. We were on our way to hotel and saw you guys making a mess there.
We got you inside and thought it's best to keep you away from each other so that you won't make any more mess than you already have "

Tang wei scrunch her eyebrows" you were stalking me?"She stares at xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan stares back" What were you thinking going on the street at midnight drunk... What if something happens to you " he looked very angry.

Tang wei wanted talk Back but realised he was right... If he wasn't there God knows what would have happened.

Tang wei looks at those two" you really didn't do anything to us right? I mean nothing happened right? "

Xiao zhan nods . Lu Chen replies"  I wouldn't dare to do anything inappropriate to hurt the girl I like... Besides her defence mechanism is on another level entirely... She kicked me all night whenever I went near her.

Tang ming blushes still hiding in tang wei's embrace.

Tang wei looks down "then thank you for taking care of tang ming and helping us"

Tang ming feels like she is missing something. Her eyes goes wide "Qin lan!"

Tang wei frowns "Qin lan who?"

Tang ming slaps tang wei 's head " Qin lan... Our senior.. She is in the room beside us... I remember you two forcing me to drink. I bet she came with us"

Tang wei remembers and looks at xiao zhan "have you seen any other girl with us?" as soon as she asked another scream could be heard. But that scream didn't stop.... Infact it was getting louder.

Suddenly room door opened with a bang and a tall pretty girl ran inside in bathroab.

Qin lan halts so is her screams. She looks at tang ming, tang wei on bed hugging each other... Then she turns to lu Chen and xiao zhan.

Qin lan points finger at those two "who? Who is that bastard that changed my cloths in you two?"

Lu Chen lifts his hand as surrender "neither of us.... We asked our friend to help you get to your room.. He called saying you vomited so he asked hotel staff to change your cloths. I can guarantee he left as soon as he took you to your room.

Qin lan takes a deep breath and sighs sitting on bed "thank God!", then she stares at him "I believe you for now. it's good if it's true or I will make your life hell "

Xiao zhan then walk towards door "take rest.. I will be in my room ask if you need anything" he tells tang wei . With that lu chan and xiao zhan both walks out of room.

After they left...

Atmosphere gets awkward... The sisters aren't familiar with Qin lan. They only met yesterday... And in a Drunken state got to know each other which... All of them forgot.

Qin lan smiles and extends her hand "so... I'm Qin lan and once again nice to meet you"

Tang ming shakes her hand" likewise" but tang wei simply nods her head.

Qin lan rubs her head " I'm sorry you got drunk because of me and ended up on streets"

Tang ming laughs "no worries... That happened because my sweet sister who forced me to drink"

Tang wei gasp looking offended "hey! Don't blame me... Blame my Drunk self.. I'm innocent and also victim here"

Tang ming scoffs "drama queen"

Qin lan laughs " by the way... Can I borrow your mobile? Give a quick call to my number I can't find my phone"

Tang ming finds her phone bedside and takes it "let me charge it.. It's out of battery"

Tang ming gets up to charge it.

Tang wei groans in Frustration "no matter how much I think I can't remember anything" she then turns to Qin lan "do you?". Qin lan sighs "no". They both turn to tang ming "you?"

Tang ming pales "yes... I mean I think I know what we did" she then turns her mobile screen towards tang wei and Qin lan.