1st Near death Experience

"Put her in"

Dr. Neo said, his robot minions threw a black-haired girl into a Cube-like cage. She looked around 7 years old, she looked tired, the glass cage clossed and get's locked. The girl started to pound on the glass cage, "Please! Please! Let me out! I beg you!!" She pleaded, Dr. Neo smirked, "No, not now little one, We have buisness to do" he said over the microphones.

The girl gave up and sat on the edge. Then she untamed her arms, it scattered everywhere, but luckily, Dr. Neo had imputed a camera inside the cube that is hidden. "Begin Ex. 77's tests" he ordered, his robots started to drop the temperature, slowly, they watched from the monitors, Ex. 77 started to shiver and shake violently, the temparature dropped aleady into 150° which a normal human can survive with the right clothes. Soon, it was 216°, the Golden Platinum alloy started to back away from the glass, and closer to the girl, the girl's breathing slowed.

234°

265°

282°

290°

300°

The girl was slowly breathing. Then a cracking noise was heard, Dr. Neo's eyes slowly widen, it was unbelievable, the girl's body started to crack, then her arms broke, along with her legs. The alloy started to slowly go out of her body, her face didn't cracked, which is odd, the broken body revealed the shinging Black Diamond she was made of. Dr. Neo smirked at this, "Drop it" the robots simply obeyed and dropped the temperature, now— it was 360°, soonly, the alloy was solid.

Turning light, and with a few tints of the frozen state. The girl's hair was the same of the Alloy, along with her face and clothes, the whole screen froze, Dr. Neo examined the scene before him. He smirked in satisfaction the girl could simply hold it onto 7,000° but her body is to weak for it. He orders the bots to raise the temperature back to normal, and they did.

"Well be doing more soon...."

"Suisei!"

Suisei quickly shots up. She felt tears on her eyes, that dream, it was still the same, Suisei looks at the others. They were finished with another heist, and it looks like suisei fell asleep along the way back to the Sky Joker since they're in there. "You okay? You've been whimpering along the way" Berry said, Suisei slowly sat properly, nodding her head, "C'mon, let's get some sleep" Joker said before yawning. They all waved good-bye but Suisei decided to stay in the sky joker, she slowly sat down on the couch, "It's happening again..." She mumbled, she then lays down, "I tought i'm used to it..." She muttered before sleeping.

She was remembering it again. Those memories that will haunt her forever until she dies....