𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 ᵖˡᵃʸᵇᵒⁱˢᵃᵛᵃᵍᵉ

𝟮𝟭 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗴𝗲 x 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶
_____________________________

🏢⛓
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿
⛓🏢

_____________________________

"are you even listening?" symere sighed heavily annoyed.

jordan looked up from his phone, a smirk still lingering on his lips from whatever message he just read.

"what?" he asked absently.

eyes narrowed, lips pursed to a thin line, symere crossed his arms in front of his chest and took a deep breath to calm down his blood pressure.

"i'm not gonna explain you your tasks for the third time now. it's so damn rude of you to sit here and be chatting with your friends while someone is talki-"

"chill" jordan rolled his eyes. "i got it. lock the doors, don't go near melly without a mask and nothing sugary for stock lee or whatever that nigga's name is because of his diabetes, blah blah blah."

symere stared at him and shook his head in disbelief over the blatant disrespect this kid was showing him.

he knew it wasn't jordan's choice to be here since it was his father's decision to make him work in his prison over the summer after jordan managed to fail all of his classes in college due to spending every day partying instead of learning like he should've.

but it wasn't symere's job to babysit him either and he thankfully already had someone else in mind to do the dirty work.

"jonathan!" he yelled and waited until the head of his slightly slow colleague appeared in the doorframe.

"yes?"

"can you show jordan around for me, please?" he asked directed at him desperately, ignoring the urge to slap his bosses son, who was once again laughing about something in his groupchat and paying no attention to the people in the room.

jonathan shrugged. "yeah, aight."
__________________________

"and that is tay" jonathan introduced jordan to a boy that looked no older than 12 but was apparently 20 years old and already sentenced to life in prison over killing someone during a home invasion.

"hi" jordan said uninterested, quickly glancing at tay through the bars of his cell before his eyes averted back to his display.

"where's my chicken noodle soup?!" tay jolted the metal aggressively.

"bro, you can't eat that stuff all day, you're gonna end up looking like jarad soon" jonathan muttered before he dragged jordan with himself down the hallway to the next cell.

"stokeley, jordan. jordan, stokeley" jonathan said and pointed at both of them alternately.

"hey" stokeley smiled and stretched his hand through the bars to shake jordan's but the latter only pinched his nose when stokeley came closer.