7.

"so... where are we going?" jisung said as he and minho walked out from the dorm

"i dont know, any places in mind?" minho asked back, trying to be calm

"uhm, the cafe we used to go alone? i missed their americano" jisung said, putting his hand together as he daydreaming over their favorite drinks.

minho chuckles at that, "sure,"

theyre somewhat thankful that their manager didn't asked them any further over where are they going and what not, also over the fact that their manager believe them enough to be out just two of them without the managers consent.

it was wrong honestly, the managers has been warned multiple times to make sure they was there whenever the boys going out but since the managers also knew, the kids need privacy, they sometimes let them slack off a bit (atleast twice a month)

they arrived at the cafe by the very end of the building, it was a safe place for them, the place where them two always went to and just talk about anything, almost like their comfort zone.

"usual seat?" jisung asked, and minho nodded his head before making his way to order their drinks.

jisung always feel grateful that the owner of the cafe respect him and minho's privacy, they even have a special seat where they both always seat there and talked for hours without fans or other people can see them.

not long after, minho come in view and sit infront of jisung. it was a comfortable silent. there's only few of customers there who seems to be focused with their laptop and phone, with only some lofi songs playing in the background, it was honestly what jisung's enjoyed the most.

"they will serve the drinks later," minho addressed as he put the order device on top of the table, which will vibrate if their order are done.

jisung nodded, blinking his eyes rapidly as he just remembered why they came here in the first place.

mostly, they spend their times here with laughter, teasing or just talked about the most random thing but now, knowing that he and minho will spend their time talking about something serious, sending chills to jisung's spine.

for the record, they have NEVER talked about serious things. there might be few attempts but it all will ended with laugh, they just really can't be serious when they're with each other.

"uh um, about earlier.." minho started first, jisung calm himself down, not knowing why his heart started beating at the mention of the incident

"i... do you feel uncomfortable?" minho asked, almost like he is sorry for what happened

jisung stay silent for seconds, didn't know what the right answer to say. is he uncomfortable? he is and he is not.

"honestly? i dont know" jisung simply said, looking down on the table as his fingers playing with the order device.

"and why was that?"

"uhm, look. i don't know what to react or say about whatever happened earlier. i don't know"

minho sigh this time.

"are you uncomfortable?" this time jisung asked, catching minho off guard

"im okay with that, you know, with what happened earlier"

jisung's face red at the answer,

"what do you mean?" jisung asked, eager to know the answer

minho started to look everywhere but jisung, there's no way he's going to tell jisung about his stupid crush,