How i ended it

How I ended the book

Just Tamara and I, down here in Hawaii, chilling out, Johnpaul died of public beating and so we are safe again, we actually had to disguise ourselves, cuz since the incident, our popularity increased, Tamara's face isn't normal, but it has improved. I decided to retire from acting, but after my last movie based on this story, it is going to be called, 'Who killed Jeffery??' I decided to retire and live a quiet life with my baby.

'You never actually told me what you are going to name the baby' Tamara said

I've thought about that and I decided to name the baby Belkalis, cuz that's what Jeffery wanted, I really miss him.

'Her name is Belkalis' I said

'That's a nice name Anjilic' a voice said behind me.

Then I turned back

Wasthat Jeffery? How can you just end abook like that? I dunno but the guy in my head told me to end it like this. sohope ya all liked the story, comment your favorite part and the parts youdidn't like and tell me how to make a better story next time. It's been a longjourney, on my laptop this is page 106, thank ya all for reading, means a lotto me. don't forget to vote and tell others to read. Goodbye, see ya in my nextbook. I wanted to end with Cardi, but instead I give ya a picture of Kulture, #Cardib's daughter.

 I wanted to end with Cardi, but instead I give ya a picture of Kulture, #Cardib's daughter