Chapter 2: Meet The Baby

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Acckkk-! Isn't she the cutest!" Cyclone and Thorn couldn't help gush over the one year old. The innocent little (F/N) became overwhelmed at the attention of two unknown twins at her and hide her face between Tok Aba's embrace.

"You're scaring her. Quit it." Solar managed to pull the two away from the little nugget as Tok Aba chuckle and carried the baby towards the couch, (F/N) peering over his shoulders to witness all 7 of the elements were staring at her.

"Awww look at those cheeks!" Cyclone is at it again, successfully scaring the little nugget once again, earning a smack from the back by Quake.

"... Well she is cute." Ice state.

"Hm." Thunderstorm nod in agreement.

"Well Tok Aba? Aren't you going to introduce her now?" Blaze ask, clearly as excited as the others, he too, couldn't help but want to pinch those chubby cheeks of her's.

Tok Aba took a seat on their couch and laid little (F/N) on his lap with the support of his hands around her small figure. "This here is (F/N) (L/N). She's my trusted friend's daughter. For now on, she will be staying with us until her parent's get home, hopefully not too long."

"What do you mean Tok Aba?" Quake ask.

"Sadly her parent's are struggling financially and they couldn't afford to raise her so... " he pause, "... I volunteer to take care of her in their place. Her parents are probably flying away to America as we speak."

"Aww you poor little nugget." The baby flinch when Blaze's face appeared right in front of her. The close distance between them scared the poor fella.  "Don't worry baby (F/N), we promise you we're gonna take good care of you, feed you, play with you and have lots of fun together!"

"Lots of fu-- OUCH!" Quake seems to notice the stiff look from the baby and gave Blaze a twist of the ear.

"Ow! Owie!"

"You're scaring her Blaze." Thunderstorm said.

"Ehe...hahaha~ owie~"

"Look, the baby likes it. Quake do it again." Ice suggested earning a tearful glare from the fire element and Tok Aba couldn't help chuckle at their behavior.

"Now (F/N), meet your older brothers." After Tok Aba briefly introduce his 7 grandsons to the new addition to the family, he look at Quake and ask, "How's our cafe doing?"

"Um about that... " Quake then discusses about the things that had happen while his granddad was away for a day and that's when Thorn manage to steal the little baby from Tok Aba's grip and began grinning like an idiot. All five of them huddle towards Thorn and (F/N).

"Look! She looks so small in my arms!"

"That's because she's a baby Thorn." Solar said, all while cleaning his glasses. (F/N) notice his shiny gold glasses and attempted to reach for it.

"She looks so cuddle." Ice said. Thunderstorm nod in agreement.

"Awaa pa waaa~" Thorn, being the innocent one, misinterpreted the baby's action. "I think he wants you to carry him Solar!" He beams and face the baby directly at a skeptical Solar.

"Me? ahhh... I don't know about this... " he said but Thorn insist and gave the baby to Solar. "Don't worry Solar. She's harmless~"

'Of course she is' Solar rolled his eyes and stared at the baby back.

"What?" He ask uninterested. The baby blink back and attempted to reach his glasses once again.

"I guess she wants your glasses Solar." Ice said.

"Oh.. you what it?" He reluctantly let the baby took his glasses but fell out of her grip as babies aren't really good at grabbing yet, luckily Blaze manage to catch it before it fell from the ground.

"Here you go!~" He gave it to (F/N).

"You sure are a little heav-- Hey!" Solar was caught off guard once (F/N) started munching on his glasses. "No (F/N)! That's dirty!" Cyclone said and snatch Solar's glasses. Solar got offended though.

"No it's not. I just had it cleaned up." He defended but got ignored in the end.

"Apa waa?" (F/N) reach for the glasses once again but Cyclone shake his head no. "No (F/N), you don't know what kind of germs is in this thing." Solar got max pro offended this time.

"I told you I just cleaned it u--" They all got quiet once they saw pearly tears forming slowly at her eyes.

"Uh-oh."

"ApawAAAHHHHHH!" Quake and Tok Aba got caught off guard and look behind them to see a six idiots panicking at a crying baby.

"No no don't cry-- "

"Waaahhhh!!"

"What should we do?" Blaze ask while panicking. He's not good with babies, but then again, none of them are.

"I think she's hungry. Calm her down while I make her milk." The six of them became helpless once Tok Aba left them to prepare her bottle, and that's not even the main solution to the problem.

"AhhhhhWahhh!!"

"Quake!" They all turned to their only hope. "Help us!"

The earth element sigh and approach the six of his other elements. "What did you guys do this time?" He ask.

"Well (F/N) wants Solar's glasses and we gave it to her but then she started munching on it so we took it and then she started crying and--" Cyclone babbled on and on but Quake stop him from continuing further

"Okay okay, I think I got it. Let me give it a try." He took the baby from a distress Solar and started rocking the baby back and forth but still the baby kept crying.

"It's not working." Thunderstorm said.

"Give me your glasses." Quake said.

"What? No way." Only for the baby to munch on it? Absolutely not! Solar won't allowed it.

"Come on Solar. Do you want to stop her from crying?" With only that spot hitting question, the boy could only click his tongue in irritation and gave his precious glasses to Quake.

"Thought so." Quake held his glasses towards the baby and like magic, it stop crying. "Knew it." He tease the baby by placing it near her then pulling it back when she attempts to grab it so the latter won't have to play or munch with it, much to Solar's happiness. It seems she won't cry this time much to the relief of the other six.

"Knew you could do it Quake." Cyclone said and hug the latter by his side.

"Hey Quake?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you wet?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Pfft-" Solar, Thunderstorm, Cyclone and Blaze stifle a laugh at their leader's stiff disbelief look as they all realize the reason behind it. Ice was only smiling at the scene until he notice a dark aura emitting from the male that goes unnnotice by the other four. Thorn is innocent as usual.

Once Tok Aba got back with the promise baby bottle, these four a goners.
_________________________________________

Drac: How you like that?  o((*^▽^*))o
Just woke up at 9:00 am to publish this. It's currently 9:04 am here.