First meet

C: May I come in..

K: Yes, please..

*Chaitra entered the room nervously. The first look at the room surprised her. It is minimalistic and grandeur at the same time. It's too big for an interview room, but hardly had any fitments. There is only a single set of worktop and Kumar was seated on it. The whole wall painting at the back, depicting the chakras of the human body, is the main attention. She has never seen something like that. The colors and the aura had the ability to distract anyone*

*She wondered why it is there in a corporate office. It is not the office kind of work. With the description given by Lakshmi and Vishnu, she imagined Kumar's office to be a very strict place devoid of decorations. She expected a "Imagine, Believe, Achieve" kinda board which she thought is totally against the painting in the wall. Little did she know, they both meant the same, but in different forms. That painting gave her a good impression about the owners*

 That painting gave her a good impression about the owners*

*It is so breathtakingly beautiful that she forgot she has come for the interview and didn't notice the person sitting right in front of that wall. She noticed Kumar staring hardly at her and quickly gathered herself. She slowly walked towards him drawing as less attention as possible*

*Kumar, the CEO, has the habit of interviewing the candidates whenever he got time. He always wanted to know his employees personally and took interest in finding new talent. As he is solely responsible for the development and success of the firm, which was merely a startup 5 years ago, he had the capability to question in any stream of work*

*When the last 2 candidates, Lakshmi and Vishnu, were not up to the mark, he thought of delegating the work to a finance person. But his conscience convinced him to stay. It told him that he is going to be meet a special candidate today. So he ended up sitting there waiting for the final candidate*

*As soon as the door opened, he casually looked at that direction, only to be awestruck at the girl standing at the entrance. He has seen many beautiful girls from all around the world, but no one attracted him so compellingly as she did. While she was busy admiring the features of the room, he was busy admiring her. Her face told complicated stories to him. The eyes looking at the chakras, can easily connected his chakras in line with little efforts. Her plain pink kurta worked wonders inside him. The jhumkas and lipstick pulled him to her. He felt the urge to give her a warm hug*

*As a person known for his calm and composed behaviour, he is shocked at the flood of thoughts running in his mind. He always respected woman highly and is totally ashamed at this thought. But his heart was running fast and winning the race. He was so mindlessly staring at her, that he forgot when she came and stood infront of him*

C: Sir..

K:

C: Sir..

K:

*She turned around to check whether he is looking at anything behind her. But his eyes moved in the direction she moved. She didn't know what to do. If it's a normal person walking on the road, she would have moved her hands across the face to bring him back to reality, but he is the CEO of her dream company. So she helplessly stood there, waiting for him to come out of his reverie and ask her to sit*

*At the end, the only thing they both are thankful about, is - Kumar's face is only hard and not kinky for her to develop questionable opinion on him*

*Let's wait and see how the interview goes....*