Warm me up? (Leo x reader) 💙

(Just want to say if you haven't already look at the art at the top. It isn't mine but I love this take on Leo!)
(Y/n) ~ your name
(Y/g/p) ~ your godly parent
Which can't be the same as the character written about in the smut or fluff unless you're into that type of thing I mean you do you.
(Y/f/c) ~ your favourite colour
(Y/e/c) ~ your eye colour
(Y/h/c) ~ your hair colour
(Y/s/t) ~ your skin tone / skin colour
In this one you guys are around 17 I guess.

~Your P.O.V.~
It was a cold, wet and windy day at camp, you had been called to help clean up the archery range and on your way back to your cabin you got caught in the rain.
Changing direction you walked to where you knew your boyfriend would be.

Upon arriving you looked up and knocked, he opened the door halfway to see who was disturbing his precious work when his eyes fell on you; cold, soaked and somehow still smiling. His eyes widened at the sight on you and he widened the gap in the door with speed allowing you to come inside.

"Thanks Bub"
"Anytime, what happened to you?" He grinned stepping closer
"Was cleaning, got caught in the rain, thought of you and here I am"
"Well we can't have to cold and wet can we?"
Smirking he stepped closer and pulled you close, wrapping his arms around tour waist and resting his head on top of yours.
Soon enough he had warmed you and dried you off with the heat and was about to let go when you lifted your head and gave him a kiss, and another kiss, and another and another and ano- you get the idea. He lowered his hands from your waist to your ass and left them there whilst your snaked their way up around his neck and into his hair, pulling at it ever so slightly.
He picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist breaking the kisses for air before walking you back towards the room attached to the bunker with a bed, bathroom and wardrobe, basically it was a room for Leo that was meant to be used only if he had stayed till after curfew, but it often was used for other things between the two of you😉
Walking in and closing the door with his foot he walked over to the bed and set you down next to it where you both started taking off your clothes until you were born naked, and staring wide eyed at each other.
"Gods they're still there?!" Leo exclaimed referring to the purple marks on your breasts from a few days ago.
Before you could answer he kissed you again and pushed you down onto the bed climbing across you and holding himself above you. Breaking the kiss, making him look at you, you took advantage of his loss of concentration and flipped both of you over so that you were on top, kissing him again and slowly moving your hips against his waistline making him groan.
Sitting up and putting both hands on his chest, slowly working them down and tracing the 'v' on his waist before taking his dick in one hand and stroking it a few times before guiding it to your waiting pussy and sliding down onto it teasingly slow, you love watching him become slightly impatient when you take control.
Once it's all in (all however many inches you want it to be) you moan quietly and look into his lust filled eyes knowing no doubt yours look the same, rocking your hips lightly he grabs them smiles up at you, a genuine smile, finding a slow but effective pace you continue to ride him, hands exploring each others bodies shamelessly.
Kissing him passionately and building the speed you look into his dark brown eyes and feel content. He was perfect for you, and you him.
You went at it like this for some time before you both slowed to a stop. Your breathing reasonably stable you climb off of him and lie down next to him entangling yourself into his limbs, head resting just shy of his collarbone, kissing it softly.
"I love you"
"I love you"

The end.
725 words

Hello, I know this isn't my best but i tried. Erm I'm going to put more effort and thought into the Frank x reader fluff because I love Frank so much and I have an idea already which unlike this one-shot I'm going to stick to throughout, (sorry if the chapter is kinda confusing) I changed the plot of this one a lot but erm yeah, I promise they will get better!
Have a lovely day, night, morning, or evening wherever you are and stay safe.

~ StressedPancake