Sleepover Pt.1

"Alright clean up," Daichi yelled.

"Captain, could you and Sugawara clean the gym?"

"Yes sir!" They said in unison- Power Couple I know.

Alright. Everyone head home and get a proper meal with some good rest!"

~Time skip to sleep over cos idk what to put~

*Hinata's POV*

"Okay I'm going to get snacks!" I announced as I left the room.

"Sure Hinata, I'll choose a movie" Kageyama responded.

I've had a huge crush on Kageyama for ages but I've only ever told my mum and my sister. My dad moved out after a huge argument so I can't tell him.
I grabbed crisps, chocolate and quickly made up some popcorn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kageyama POV*

Hinata had gone to get food and stuff so I was choosing a movie, just casually scrolling through Netflix when his little sister wonders in.

"Hey Nii-chan?" She says, as I turn my head toward her,

"Hinata went to do something." I smiled slightly at her.

"Oh okay, wait your that boy Shoyo has a crush on right?" She starts. "Kageyama, right?"

My heart stops, Shoyo Hinata likes ME. The boy who I've loved for ages like me back.

"I- Yeah my names Kageyama."

"Shoyo's always talking about you, how cool you are, how he thinks your an amazing setter and how he just all around likes yo-"

"NATSU" He screams/shouts. "W-why wo-would you t-tell hi-him" I see his fifty shades of red face and his eyes start watering.

"What's going on, Sho why did you shout for Natsu?" His mum says while walking in with her floral patterned apron.

She gets a shock when Hinata turns around to face her and pushes straight past.

"What happened?" She says, it was kinda scary, she looked mad.

"Err.. well you see, Natsu accidentally confessed for him." I say.

"Natsu, Did you know that Kageyama didn't know about Sho's feelings?"

I kinda felt bad for her, she was staring at the floor occasionally wiping her face.

"N-no" she sniffed. "But I feel really bad, I don't like seeing Nii-chan upset like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hinata's POV*

I locked myself in the bathroom as tears streamed down my face. My cheeks felt like they were burning and my eyes already felt sore from crying.

"Kageyama's gunna hate me now, he'll never like me back" I say aloud.

"Hinata?"