night begins to shine chapter 1

A/n: this is the full event of the night beings to shine i guess you like the preview of the event so here you are and now.

Ethan/cyborg:THE NIGHT BEINGS TO SHINE!

3rd pov

Cyborg was riding his motorcycle with the teen titants and ethan was riding his tuck with the rest of the team.

Trip: wow this is sick.

Best boy: how is this possible?

Cyborg: music has the power to transform you.

Starfire:*gasp* friends look the mighty sweet has fallen.

Ethan: no!

They made there way to sweet who is now gone.

Cyborg: sweet.

Everyone got out and went to sweet.

Cyborg: I'm sorry.

Then ethan and cyborg fell on there nees.

Ethan: if we haven't been away for so long.

Ruby: don't hard on your self baby.

A/n: im making ruby as my oc lover.

Raven: it wasn't your falt.

Spiderman: but who could have done this?

Cyborg: something more powerful than any other hero has ever face before.

Then ground started shaking and gust of wind was storming around them and the pop up some small creatures so the team get ready to fight but they show them self.

???: twin moon shine upon us, the hreos of old have returns.

Everyone: what?!?!

???: what a pleasure it is to meet you all.

Alex: you herd about us?

???: everyone knows of your heroic deeds from the legends past down from generation.

Beast boy: hear that we be legendary yo.

Bexter: allow me to introduce myself. My name is bexter leader of this tribe.

Ethan: then you can explain to us whats going on.

Bexter: it would be my grest pleasure.

Bexter: so after your defeat with the drakon B.E.R returned to the land. They left sweet to guard over our planet thro years of peace and prosperity across the land. All of that ended when sweet was attack destroy by the dark wiserd ultralak who spreds his evil across the land. Ultralak concur the world and outlaw the one thing we cherish the most music. Our only hope was the returned of the great heros and there allies including the drakon slayers and here you are.