Chapter 2 - The Academy

Risuke arose to the sound of his mother's voice calling him. Quickly, he got out of bed to get dressed. Today was his first day at the Academy, and his mother had insisted he make some sort of impression.

He wore the long, standard black shinobi pants with a high collar blue shirt that had the Uchiha Crest emblazoned on the back. He wrapped the bottoms of his pant-legs to ensure they wouldn't get caught on anything before going down the stairs to see his mother for breakfast.

"Good morning, Mother," he said pleasantly.

She returned the greeting as he grabbed a quick breakfast before going into his father's study.

"Are you ready?" His father asked as Risuke entered the room.

"Of course."

They walked down to the Academy together and entered the building. The entrance was pleasant, to the left of the door was a receptionist behind a crisp white desk. To the right, there were several straight-backed chairs against the wall. Behind them was a bulletin board with Academy records. Anyone who had stood out as exceptional was on that wall, there were names like Hatake Kakashi, Namikaze Minato, and even his older brother, Uchiha Itachi. I'm going to be on that wall too, he realized.

The father and son went over to the receptionist's desk and the woman behind it smiled before asking, "Can I help you?"

"Yes, we have an examination appointment for Uchiha Risuke," his father replied evenly.

"Oh, I should have known, right this way, Uchiha-sama," the woman said before leading them down the hallway and into a room. When they arrived in the room, Risuke was surprised to see the Hokage, his advisors, and some of the clan heads as well as a few teachers. He had expected that maybe a few teachers would be there just to officiate the tests, but it seemed as if everyone who was someone had shown up.

"Ah, Fugaku-san, how are you on this fine morning?" asked the Hokage kindly, "And this must be your youngest son, Risuke isn't it?"

"Hai, Lord Hokage, I am well."

"So, another genius is he?"

His father straightened up slightly in pride, "It seems to be so to me, Lord Hokage."

"Very well then, Risuke-kun would you care to demonstrate all of the jutsu, if any, that you know so far?"

"I would, but some of them are a tad... destructive for indoor use," Risuke replied nervously.

"Ah, excellent, just do the non-damaging ones for now and you can show us the others later," he said with a patronizing expression on his face.

Risuke took a deep breath before starting to flip through hand signs quickly. Beginning with the academy three, then switching to the Body Flicker Technique and ending with a few genjutsu.

"Well you've passed the ninjutsu and genjutsu portions of your exam," the Hokage said with a chuckle, "You'll go take the knowledge test with Daikoku-san now. Once you are finished, your physical capabilities will be tested before we make our final decision."

Risuke nodded in understanding and said, "Alright, thank you for your consideration," and followed the teacher out of the room to take the written test.

"Okay, this test has 80 questions and you have two hours to complete it," the proctor said as he handed me the test, "Good luck!"

Tobirama sighed before sitting down to take the test. This is going to be so easy, he thought to himself.

What year has Konohagakure founded?

What is the 22nd Shinobi Rule?

What two clans did the main founders of the Leaf Villiage originate from?