Important Information

We all are bored in quarantine, trust me, I know. All we can do is Netflix and chill, eat, drink, and sleep. Well, you want to know what else we can do? Play Roblox! Who wouldn't want to play Roblox? Heck, I just got off Roblox when I got the idea of this book! Read on to figure out what the heck is happening right now, and why this popped up so randomly; and make sure to copy and paste this link just in case something happens with your Wattpad!

https://my.w.tt/rfVAWIZR57

——————————————————————————

I have decided to start a MEGA GAME OF HIDE AND SEEK on Roblox Adopt Me!

This idea just randomly popped up into my head, so I'm planning things very last minute, but I'm pretty good at organizing and I'll just write all of the details and stuff as I go. Make sure to write all of the IMPORTANT STUFF down on a piece of paper, because on Roblox, I won't be able to explain anything because of tags!

On AUGUST 11TH, 2020 I will be hosting a MEGA GAME OF HIDE AND SEEK on ADOPT ME. It will start at 4:30PM and once everyone is on the game, we will start.

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE A PRIVATE SERVER. I unfortunately don't have a private server, so I need someone who is going to be a contestant in the game to use their private server and let me join it with you, then everyone whose supposed to be on will be on and there is nobody interfering with the game. IF I DON'T HAVE A PRIVATE SERVER VOLUNTEER ON AUGUST 9TH, THE GAME WILL BE RESCHEDULED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Please, please help a friend out.