You

Y/N pov

Today is the day, at last my graduation's day. After thanking my teachers, I ran to Jimin and hug her tightly. "come here my little baby" she said while I'm sobbing. Suddenly someone come to us. "who is him?" Jimin asked as he just greet us with a smile. "his my brother, minho." I simply said "nice to meet you, thanks for taking care of y/n" she said to lee know. "no problem, she really is hard to handle" he teased me and get a damn smack on the head.

"oppa, can I meet with my friend after we get home?" I asked with sparkly eyes "you gonna leave me all alone now? I miss you because of my schedule quite tight lately" he pouted "okay i get it, let's watch movie tonight?" "I'm on but you can ask your friend to come over." "will do" I replied

Him pov

Lately my schedule got really tight because of the comeback, and now we kinda take a little break. Of course I'm gonna spend it with y/N. Ever since I meet her, my life kinda change for the better I guess. I'm no more lazy and my mind keep thinking of her. When I talked on camera, I will imagine as I'm with her. It because I know she will watch it sooner.

My phone ringing.

"Yah, why it take you so long to pick up my call?!"

"calm down y/n, did you miss me that much?" I said teasingly.

"yah get your butt off bed and come to my house" y/n said getting annoyed.

"will you ask me more nicely?"

"y/n want jisung to come here, please" y/n doing her aegyo innocently.

'yes, I'm dead inside' how can someone be so cute.

"wait for me, I'll be there"

I ended the call. Y/n send me her location, I'm nervous because I have never been there before. We always hang out on cafe's shop near my building or in the studio. She did mention having a brother before, I really hope her brother won't be at home.

Arrived at her house, I'm keep battling with my mind 'should I call her first or just knock on this door?'

Missing you,
Like the ocean blue.

Quick reminder
'him pov' is jisung.