Setting Off On A Journey

~~~Delta Dawn's POV~~~
"Good mornin' Mom!!" Y/N said

"Mornin' sweetheart!" I replied

"I'm ready for my adventure!!!!!" Y/N told me

I was a bit nervous to let her go see the world by herself, but she's a big girl, so I know she can do it.

Besides, she spent 3 hours last night trying to convince me to let her go, and it worked.

"I'm glad you are. But remember to be safe , ok?" I told her

"Yes, ma'am"she joked

~~~~Time~Skip~~~~

I gathered everyone at the end of town to tell Y/N good-bye.

"Ok, mom" Y/N said
"I'm off"

"Ok, Sweetheart" I said
"I love you"

"I love you, too" she said.

~~~Y/N POV~~~

After I said good-bye to my mom and the whole town, I left for my journey.

In about an hour & a half, I stoped to think about where I was going to go.
Good thing I had brought a map with me before I left.
After looking at the map I decided to go to a place called Symphonyvile.

Another hour & a half later I made it to the outside of Symphonyvile.
But I didn't know that the Classical trolls live in Symphonyvile.

I read about them in the books I had back home.
When I was walking into Symphonyvile, I was greeted by lots of Classical trolls.
I was overwhelmed by the big crowd until the leader of the Classical trolls broke up the crowd.

"Ok, ok, everyone don't crowd her." He said

"Hello young lady, my name is Conductor Trollzart, leader of the Classical trolls" Trollzart said

"Hello Trollzart, I'm Y/N. I'm a country troll" I told him

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you." He told me "Would you like a place to stay for night?"

"Yes, please." I said to him

After introducing each other he led me to a room he called "the guest room", when he opened the door I saw a violin it was F/C with S/F/C designs

(Here's the violin, but pretend the yellow part is F/C & the designs are S/F/C)

Trollzart saw me looking at the violin, then he asked me if I wanted to learn how to play it, I immediately said yes.
Then a few hours later I knew how to play the violin.
The next day I woke up, got ready to continue my journey/adventure. Before I left Trollzart asked me if I wanted to take the violin with me, but I said no and asked to keep it safe for me just in case I come back, then he said he wouldn't let any troll touch it.

I told him thank you and headed for the Techno Trolls. It took a all day, but when I got there it was already sunset, so I decided to put my bag down and but my feet in the water.

After 10 minutes I heard a voice.

"Hello" the voice said

"Hello? Who's there?" I asked

I saw no one, so I stood up and turned around. When I turned around I saw some-troll I was surprised so I screamed and fell in the water.

The techno troll helped me up and said he was sorry.

"OH MY GOSH. IM SO SORRY. ARE YOU OK?" He said

"Hey, it's ok. No harm was done."
I told him

"That's good. I'm Trollex, and you are?" Trollex said

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." I said

We got to know each other more, and turns out he's the prince of the techno trolls. And I was amazed.

We stoped talking after a few hours and looked at the moon together until I started to feel sleepy. I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

~~~Trollex POV~~~

I met a girl today, but she wasn't a techno troll.
Her name is Y/N.
She had legs instead of fins, red hair with a F/C streak and a
S/F/C streak.
I have to admit she was pretty, but I'm a techno troll she's something else.
Well, I hope we can be friends.
Poor girl.
She must have been really tired because she fell asleep.
Might as well let her sleep.

~~~Y/N POV~~~

I woke up to the sound of snoring the next day.
I then realize it was Trollex, so I woke him up.
Then I told him I had to leave soon.

He then asked my if I would come back, I told someday.
After that I left for the Hard Rock trolls.
And, boy.........
did I learn a lot there