~•°Make a Wish°•~

It was just a normal day in Kamome Academy... Rumors have buzzed so quickly that nobody ever knew how to keep up. The first 6 words you'll always hear are, "Have you heard of the Rumor?" Either to be followed by the Rumor of any of the School's 7 Mysteries. Just like any ordinary day for every student, a 2nd-year Mid-Schooler in Kamome Academy, 13 years old, Yugi,Amane a unordinary girl that has once again, been teased about how stupid she was. Until... she heard it-
*
"Hey, Rin... Have you heard about Radish-Chan?"
*
"N-No i haven't Saku-"
*
"You Haven't Heard of the Seventh Most Famous Mystery?! But heard about that- oh well... it starts with,"
*

And there goes it.... the Rumor of Radish-Chan... the 7th school mystery..

It was said that she- Can see- or rather knows what you Desire... they say, to summon her, you must knock on the 3rd floor 3rd stall's door three times... and say; "Radish-chan.. Radish-chan... are you there?"
When the door opens and Radish-chan has answered it means, you can wish for what you desire... but it all has a price to pay....
*
"H-Has anyone summoned h-her?Saku?"
*
"No Rin.... everybody wanted to- but they're scared if the rumor isnt true and some say they might encounter a fright attack with Radish-chan instead!"
*

This.... made Yugi very curious... she went to the girl's bathroom during lunch break (it was already lunch break though) hoping for nobody to notice her and she went in... there, she knocked on the door three times and chanted... "R-Radish-Chan Radish-Chan a-are- are you there?" As she chanted... the door suddenly opened... and it revealed....
"N-Nobody is even here! Seems- seems like its all just- rumors that aren't true at al-"
*
"Hey.... right here behind you~"
Amane looked back... nothing... just nothing-
*
"H-Hey! I kn-know you're just some little kid p-pranking!"
Amane thought, what if this was all just a prank? What if Radish-Chan NEVER Existed?! So, therefore Amane still standing looking at every direction, finally stopped at the words that spoken "ok, now look back in front" Amane, looked "ah... why can't you be more of my type?" what was infront of her said.... and it was a pale, ghostly boy... accompanied with a spirit fish and dark-maroon-colored will o' wisps...
Hair Ash Blonde fading to what looks like a new leaf-green color (as if it was a perfect green tone for a leaf)
*
"Wh-Who A-Are YOU?!" Amane beamed at him
*
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO AM I?!"
The boy shouted back
*
"Y-YOU KNOW THAT I COULD TELL THE TEACHERS THAT YOU'VE BEEN EAVESDROPPING LIKE-" Amane stopped as if the wanted the boy to ask what-
*
"Like what?" Asked the boy as what Amane predicted
*
"LIKE A PERVERT! YOU- YOU WANT TO DO SOME NAUGHTY STUFF EH?!"
Amane shouted as a random student came in and whispered "oh- i'll get going..." Embarrased, Amane was shocked this girl didn't see the boy...
*
"H-How?" Amane asked "How did you not be seen by that-"... silence has happened they looked eye to eye until...
*
"Aren't you going to make your Wish?" The boy said then Amane, still looked puzzled, didn't understand at first until.. "DIDN'T YOU SUMMON ME FOR A WISH?!" The Boy snapped and Amane knew what was infront of her..... The most-rumored of the School's Seven Mysteries....
Radish-Chan of the Toilet...

-------------------~○•°☆°•○~-----------------------

"A-Are y-you" Amane cautiously said as she was nervous. Not knowing if Radish-Chan would hurt her or not.
*
"Yep! It is i, the seventh School Mystery, the Most-Rumored, Radish-Chan of the Toilet! And it is not-so nice to meet you since you almost denied about making a wish-" said Radish-chan. Without hesitation, Amane yelled on top of her lungs
"I W A N T T O G O T O T H E M O O N"
There was a 'what the-' look on Radish-Chan's face... then he said
"Okay so- i'm a ghost i cant grant that i'm sorry" he said, as if he wants her to say another wish... then Amane said, "okay then, i- i wish to be noticed!" That- was where Radish-Chan's sigh came out as he suggested.... "Well... why not re-style your hair and remove your bandages?" He said holding on what the Fish Spirit's holding, a red ribbon.
"M-my Bandages?! Th-then Everyone will see my ugly wounds!" Amane said as the thought of her classmates seeing her bandages have crossed her mind. "The hair-styling is good thought but bandages?! No Way!" After Amane's 'complain' Radish-Chan quickly said, "i thought you wanted to be noticed?" And then, "But- Not that Way!" Amane protested the thought of ugly wounds have been visualized in Radish-Chan's head... Causing him to back off that plan "okay, scratch-off that Bandage part" he whispered as if someone hears them...