~•°For a Friend°•~

Author's Note: heck no i am not gonna do some other arcs shdsicksk. Imma head straight into Kou LoL we now need her in here.... yes. I can sense you guys are hungy for Mitsukou.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

It was now morning. And as students went in the school, and check their lockers, their chatters could be heard everywhere.

"Hey! Have you heard?"

"of the Lonely girl on the locker hall?"

"Yes! Does it go by, one day a girl died on an accident and got forgotten by her friends who died with her?"

"Yes! And then, she'll creep onto you back and say, 'Do you remember me?'"

Mitsuba sighed. Because, she knew who this girl was. It was Koumi Minamoto. My friend. And she died because of me.....

((note: Kou, compared to Amane and Mitsuba doesn't sound compatible for a girl so i asked my IG followers for help and Koumi was a nice match))

•~Flashback~•

"Kou!!! Give me back my camera!" Mitsuba, around her 12 years shouted.

"Just let me seeee!!" Kou said as she ran, Mitsuba panting behind.

The girls reached the pedestrian lane as kou already crossed it ¾ Mitsuba,was  on the middle of the road, as the traffic lights turned green.

Vroom.....

Push.

Thud.

Clash.

Crack.

Splat.

And as Mitsuba opened her eyes.

"stupid traffic lights with no timer." Mitsuba muttered. But,

Koumi was on the ground. Blood everywhere. Camera on the ground, all fixed. And.... It was powered on.

Kou recorded it all. And Mitsuba memorized everything that happened.

'it was all my fault. If i only had let Kou borrowed my camera, She'll still be with me. And i'll never had to loose a friend.'  Mitsuba kept saying this whenever she remembered Kou.

'i'm an idiot.'

~•Flashback end.•~

As Mitsuba recalled this memory, she began to tear up. Until, It was a dark haired girl. "Heyyy! Get outtt! She- She's Comingggg!!! Yookka! CMON!" the girl said

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAWWWaaaaaAAAAA SatoUuuu WAITTTTTTT!!!" the beige haired girl said.

Mitsuba grabbed her pocket mirror and placed it beside her ear. She saw who this 'she' is. It was Koumi.

"K-Kou...." Mitsuba said faintly. But Koumi didn't approach Mitsuba.

As Mitsuba kept the mirror in her pocket, she finally can see Koumi. Tiere-senpai, Koumi's Big brother enchanted the mirror so that when Mitsuba spots a supernatural with it, her eyes can now see the supernatural the mirror spotted. Of course, this only applies to Mitsuba's left eye. So she needs to cover her right eye to continue seeing supernaturals.

As Kou continued walking, Mitsuba followed her as if, she was possessed.
Until, "you- you can see me?" a faint voice of a girl said. " Well, you're free to go. No hassle because, i do not even know you."

"K-Kou.... What do you mean do- not know?"

"how did you know my name? Are you a pink lesbian stalker?" Kou said

"No you hella lame traffic pervert"

"that... Nickname sounds familar."

"Kou get a hang of it. It's me Mitsuba the cutest person alive and if you don't remember me i do not know how very ugly you want to be since you are ugly af"

"atleast i look just like you." Kou Mocked.

"im- wait. DID YOU JUST INDIRECTLY CALLED ME UGLY?!"

"yes." Kou said in a teasing tone "As if you are cute. But to be honest, no."

Mitsuba sighed in annoyance. And she finally tugged kou by the collar of her shirt.

"Here! TAKE IT AND NEVER RETURN IT TO ME UNTIL YOU REMEMBER ME!" Mitsuba said as she turned around, and silently sobbed and went to her classroom. Leaving Kou staring on her back. Gripping the camera, and began looking into it.

"Hmmmm Mitsuba, Mitsuba Sousuke...." Kou muttered as she flipped some yearbooks.

Until she found the 1st year Mid-school division of last year's yearbook. Koumi, Minamoto.... Sousuke, Mitsuba. They were classmates. And Mitsuba was in the photography club! Oh yeah! The camera! Kou almost forgot about it luckily it was strapped onto Kou's neck. Then when she opened the camera and went into it's contents...

There were,

Pictures.... Pictures of Them with Yooka and Satou, pictures of students, birds, plants, and a video. A video of regret and pain. A video that sparked up Koumi's brain, a video. That made her remember who Mitsuba Sousuke was....

She was not her Friend.... But Her Best Friend.

And therefore, Kou has to return this camera to Mitsuba since she finally remembered. So Kou planned to return it on lunch. And Kou waited on the cherry blossom tree they used to eat lunch under. But.... There was no Mitsuba. None. Empty. 'Where could she be?' Kou thought.

Mitsuba however was with her idiots on the rooftop. Because what other choice does Mitsuba have? She had no friends. So why not hang out with these idiots? Kou however, Looked for Mitsuba the whole lunch period.
Until,

Bump.

It was Mitsuba. Who she bumped onto.

"ah Hella-Lame-traffic pervert!" Mitsuba said.

"Mitsuba!" Kou said.

Mitsuba never thought this dumb lame traffic light loving girl would remember who Sousuke Mitsuba was then by shock, Kou handed Mitsuba's camera back.

"sorry for..... Leaving—" Kou got cut by a sudden sobbing and,

"no.... I A m the one who is So rry-" Mitsuba sobbed "if only i let you borrow my camera, we wouldn't have ran. You could've lived."

"But i died.... For a friend to Live." Kou said.

Mitsuba stared into Kou's sky blue eyes. And Kou brushed off the hair on her right eye, to reveal her blind right eye.

"Well... You're still the Mitsuba i know under that lock of hair." Kou said.

Mitsuba sobbed harder she couldn't take it. She covered her left eye with her hand. But Kou held her hand and putted it out..

"Mitsuba i want to see both of your eyes don't cover it!" Kou whined.

"Alright, i have to go to class soon!" Mitsuba said as she covered her right eye with her hair again.

They both had a nice chat on the hallways until....

"Heyyyyyy Koumiiii~ Come back here!"  a boy's voice was heard on a distance.

Mitstuba looked back but the figure was too fast swooped to Kou and

S p l a t.

Kou was stabbed on the heart. Mitsuba however just pulled out her pocket mirror to reveal, A beautiful shade of purple hair swooping

"Didn't i tell you to wait for me while i visit Nene-Kun~"

And there, Mitsuba stared at her suffering friend....

She knew she had nothing to do for her friend.

She never know what to do

But her friend did something for her.

But here is Mitsuba. Staring at her friend. Crying.