The End.

I can't really say i was excited about the start of the new school year. Nah, the prominent emotion I was feeling on that cloudy day autumn day was indifference. I didn't really hate school, if I did I wouldn't have been drowning myself in student debt to go there. And I did hate the people, not all of them at least.. I had friends, four great friends. But all things must come to an end I guess.. oh shit that was depressing, sorry reader, I just meant that I was a freshman while they, my aforementioned four friends, were seniors. It was very Perks Of Being A Wallflower-ish...but i wasn't depressed. ANYWAY. Yea, so they all graduated and went off to live their lives as "real adults" (except for Ben) and now it's just me (and Ben). I guess I could just say it was me that made college boring. In high school i had two versions of college that I was looking forward to; one: something like After, where some edgy hot tatted guy would for some reason be interested in me or two: something like A Different World, where I'd just have friends everywhere and do wacky shenanigans. But, sadly dear reader, none of that happened, (well it kinda did with the four) . I admit, I wasn't the most social of butterflies, and I'm not saying that I'm some "shy, quirky girl". I put myself out there...if I with other people I know. I'm not usually the one to make the first move on creating new friendships, hints why I only have four.
So anyway...now that you are somewhat caught up on my emotional state in the beginning of my story...let's get into this shit.

September, 5 2017
The drive to school was..interesting, to say the least. My mom had been adamant on dropping me off on my first day because according to her, "the first day of school is the first day of school."
"So, you have everything? All the essentials?" She dragged "essentials" out and wiggled a little in her chair for emphasis.
"Ma, we've been in the road for two hours and you decide to ask me this now?" A small laugh escaped my throat as I turned my head to her. She leaned forward, clutching the wheel tightly as she squinted her eyes at the foggy road.
"Yea well, you know, just checkin'," she squinted harder, her eyes practically closed "can you get my glasses out of there?" She asked eyes still on the road. She didn't specify but she didn't need to, I leaned forward, lifting in my seat to reach the little compartment on the hood of the car. I reached my tiny arms to it, and pushed it with a outreached index finger to reveal, nothing.
"It's empty." I said, sitting back down in my chair.
She shook her head, "you ain't lookin hard enough." That made me laugh. She always said that when I couldn't find something she asked me to get. I'd look and look and not find anything and she'd look for a second and BAM! Suddenly there it was. I was convinced there was some sorcery at work.
I leaned up again, patting around the compartment. Completely empty.
" Ma, it's empty." I watch her face scrunch up, then she reached in and out of no where glasses appear. Fucking sorcery.
"Mmhm." Was all she said.
"I could've driven," i said, peering at the foggy road. It was almost impossible to see anything, which wasn't uncommon in the mountains of Virginia. But i was used to driving on these roads, considering all the times I had driven home last year. My mother on the other hand was visibly struggling. But she was also very stubborn, she gave me a side eye then shot her eyes back to the road.
" no.. I know, but I still want you to need me for something, I mean you're my oldest and all an- OH SHOOT!" My mom shouted, and stomped on the brakes but it was too late, we had hit something. The rest happened really fast. All I really remember was the car spinning , glass everywhere and my neck and head hurting. Then almost as quickly as it had happened..there was nothing. It was black, silence, empty.

Then my eyes opened.