Chapter two

Stymphalian birds
Meg likes them for some reason
Ha-ha like them now?
Everything was going great so far so naturally I expected a last minute fail little reference to the house of hades with a monster attack or something. I had took the reins because meg was a better fighter. And also because I was hoping that she would attract all the all the attention and I could run away after landing, but don't tell her that. Turns out I was partially right after a few minutes I saw birds in the distance. I shrugged it of at first but when they got closer I saw they had pointy beaks that glittered in the sun a sharp talons. I knew somewhere that I saw these birds before. I obviously couldn't remember though. Stupid mortal mind.meg prepared to use her swords as the birds got closer I remembered-stymphalyian birds once they got in range meg started slashing but there wasn't much She could do she slowed them down but once they got behind her she couldn't attack without turning me into a freshly cut Apollo pizza. They slashed at us and they would have killed us if it wasn't for the fact that There were only a dozen and most of them were going for the Pegasuses. That wasn't good either considering that it took every ounce of my energy. Suddenly it popped into my mind how to defeat these birds. Meg! Take the reins. But, Just do it! She did I started unwrapping my mini guitar. Kicking ant the occasional bird. Finally I unwrapped it and started playing. In my panic it wasn't any song just a bunch of off tune chords. It worked. The birds started flying away in a panic. Meg understood what to do next. She tied the reins to a peg on the chariot and then cut down the birds and making them evaporate in to golden dust. She then took the reins and aimed for a crash landing onto camp half blood. Which since we were a thousand feet in the air was NOT good. After that she leaned on the side and breathed heavily. Tired from all she did. I felt like fainting but the wind screaming in my ears persuaded me not to. This would be my end crashing into camp half blood in a chariot. I had not imagined death when I was a god. As a mortal I had accepted death. But still I had imagined it as a death after saving the camp from a huge attack and dying with a bunch of people telling me to stay with them. NOT like this with no one here except meg which she would be dead to in a matter of seconds. Our body's would never be found since we were heading for the woods. The woods. MEG THE WOODS! I screamed thank goodness she understood. She handed the towns to me and with her l last bit off energy controlled the trees and slowed our fall the good news we didn't break any bones the bad news every time a tree brushed over a cut it hurt immensely. When we got to the end of the fall I felt like fainting. Which was exactly what I did after the walk of a few yards into camp. Don't say I was overreacting or I'm weak which I was. But I was also lugging meg along. Who occasionally kicked the ground to help me keep going.a small crowd had gathered and I super heroically fainted in front of them with a "hi again!".
Question-what was the name of the oracle in the tyrants tomb