36.

Nobodies POV

"There are no words I can begin to describe how sorry I am for your loss, she was a hero....she fought to save this world. For our families. I want to thank Daenerys for fighting in such a brutal battle, giving her life for a fellow team mate. She was an inspiration for young aliens, she fought for their rights when they couldn't fight for their own....she fought for the humans too....even when we let her down. This is truly a sad day. Rest In Peace Daenerys. Rest In Peace Phoenix, may the fire continue to burn in your soul." The president says (not the rinkled orange)

A military funeral attended by millions is held for Daenerys in Washington, with bagpipes playing Amazing Grace, gun salutes, a black coffin with a green and gold dragon shield draped in the American flag ...

....

In Daenerys cottage.

...while Daenerys actual body is buried in a more private ceremony in her home.

Steve, Bucky and Thor carry a wreath out of the house to an audience waiting outside for the intimate funeral.

The triplets and Peter follow after them.

Steve lays the wreath on the lake. On top of the wreath is Daenerys first headdress which is engraved, 'Mother, Wife, Mate'

Tony is there, but he was weak and heartbroken. Loki has to physically hold him up, the pain was almost unbearable for the small man.

Not the physical pain of resurrection, but the pain of the loss he just learned.

Steve, Bucky, Thor, the triplets & Peter, all being joined by a crying Diana, Tony, Morgan, Loki, Natasha, Rhodey, Bruce Banner, Doctor Strange, Wong, Scott Lang, Dean, Sam Winchester, Castiel, Lucifer, Chuck, Farbuati, Helblindi, Bylesteri, the Jotun, Asgardians, Peter Quill, Nebula, Rocket, Groot, Drax, Mantis, T'Challa, Okoye, Shuri, Clint Barton & his family, Wanda Maximoff, Sam Wilson, Maria Hill, Carol Danvers, and Nick Fury, silently watching the wreath float away.

While her body laid in the coffin is being gently lowered into the ground.

The jotuns begin chanting, pounding their chest in respect for their princess.

Daenerys dragons let out a mighty roar in anguish, saying goodbye to their late mother, the ground trembling with all the effort.

Steve just ignores the surroundings, staring off.

....

Natasha and Clint are talking to each other as they watch Steve picking up some dirt to throw in.

"All those circuses back east burying an empty box." Natasha says, her eyes were red rimmed.

"They don't know how to honor her, except as a soldier." Clint says

....

"How can she do this." Tony says "she was doing it for you. She wanted to save you." Loki says

"But I don't deserve her sacrifice." Tony says, sobbing.

"She believes you do." Loki says