College

(This will all be in 3rd person POV)

Jay Merrick and Alex Kralie
Two people most thought would never get along, but you'd be surprised at how great of friends they were.
Both were attending the same college and had almost every class together except one, but it didn't bother the two. They also shared a dorm together.

Jay was a work-a-holic and would normally drive himself to passing out after studying or working on projects for long periods of time, unless Alex stopped him before it got too late. Alex, well he was the exact opposite of a work-a-holic.

Tonight was stressful for Jay. He and Alex both only had another week before they finished college and then soon after, graduation. Needless to say, it was stressing Jay out to the point he couldn't speak. Alex picked up on it quickly.

Jay was busy scrambling through papers and reading things when Alex put a hand on Jays shoulder. The sudden contact and being filled with anxiety made Jay jump a little. Once Jay had stopped filing through things Alex grabbed Jays hands and then led (why do i feel like thats spelt wrong-) Jay to his bed. He sat down and motioned for Jay to sit next to him, but instead of sitting next to him Jay tackle hugged Alex causing Alex to fall back on the bed and Jay going with him. Jay didn't move from on top of Alex and rest his head on Alex's chest. Alex started playing with Jay's hair and soon Jay dozed off and Alex dozing off shortly after.

Hi this probably sucks but 🙃
Anyways hope you guys like it and if you have any requests send them to me