𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Even though it hurts Mark that the others are accusing him, he's trying his best to fix the situation between him, and Sana.

" No Sana I don't get it. We were done like god damn 5 years ago, so why are you coming back ruining my happiness? "

Mark asked as he was was frowning.

" I hate seeing you happy if i'm not the reason why you are "

Sana replied, in the most bitchy way that made Mark's anger boils furiously.

" You left. You cheated. You ended everything. You ruined everything when I put all of my trust on you. But you broke all of the promises. What makes you think you are the person I want to be happy with? "

Mark said, as both of his hands were resting on his hips, annoyed and pissed by the brown haired.

" You think I didn't know you wanted to give me a second chance? You think I didn't notice you were going to beg me to stay? I'm not dumb. And now, I'm right here "

Sana said without being embarrassedby her own words. Mark sighs, and continue sighing as he was just speechless, by the shameless woman right infront of him.

" Look Sana, I have nothing else to say. My feelings for you are gone, since the day you cheated. I need to go now, to someone who are much more importamt in my life "

Mark was about to walk away but a sentence stopped him from doing so.

" Today, will be your day. But tomorrow, and until forever, it wull be mine "

Sana said, while Mark's back is facing her.

" Oh, maybe you forget something. I heard my dad and yours are business partner now "

Mark said, and chuckled.

" Where are you getting at "

Sana replied, furiously.

" You may have all of the money, but at the end of the day, it all came from your parents. Your dad's company are relying on my dad's. What happened if I show our dad what have you done in the video 5 years ago? And what you've said to me today? "

Mark said, and smirked as he took out his phone, which is showing that he has been recording the conversation between them since the start.

" I'm not dumb Sana, I am not. You can choose to leave the fuck out of my life and stay wealthy. Or ruin my happiness with my love one, and you will never be happy "

Mark replied, insincerely.

" Are you threatening me right now? How dare you "

Sana replied with a shaking voice, feared of what Matk has told her.

" If you ever, ever, ever text or call or even try to destroy my happiness with my boyfriend, your life will end there. With the video and recording that I have, I am much powerful. You have clearly chose the wrong victim "

Mark said, and walked away from the speechless one.

Mark has been searching for his boyfriend, calling and texting him, but received no replies. He keeps on walking until something stopped him.

" Seunie? "

Mark called out the figure's name and slowly walk towards the unknown.

" I.. I'm leaving soon "

Jackson said, with a teary eyes.

" No Jackson no you have misunderstood everything "

Mark tried to explain and convince the younger but it didn't help at all.