Chapter 22: Happy Birthday

"Happy Birthday Trudy !"

I was frightened out of my sleep. I rolled out of the bed and onto the floor. "Oh jeez.", Soda laughed. Pony then helped me off the floor. "You alright ?", he asked me. "I will be.", I say as I rub my eyes and yawn. "Sorry to wake you up like this but it's your birthday and we wanna make sure you're happy all day before you go partying with your girls.", Soda said.

"It's okay. Where's Darry ?", I ask them. I sat back down on the bed and Pony sat next to me. He's always up under me and it's the cutest thing ever. "He had to work again today but he left his present to you with us so we could give it to you.", Soda said as he handed me a nicely wrapped gift.

It wasn't too small but it wasn't big either. I opened it and I got teary. It was the picture I took with the boys. It was framed and there was a note in the picture. "Our forever sister.", it said.

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful.", I cry. "You're beautiful.", Pony said as he smiled at me. "I wish Darry was here so I could give him a hug.", I say as I smile at the picture. "He'll be home before you leave.", Soda told me. "Now come on, the rest of the guys are ready to see you so put on some pants.", Pony said to me.

I chuckled and put on a pair of Soda's shorts. I then walked out with them and into the living room. "There's the birthday girl !", Two-Bit exclaimed as he came and wrapped his arms around me, picking me up and hugging me tightly.

"Good morning to you too.", I say as I laughed. Two put me down and handed me a shirt that said Minnie on it. "You've been through a lot these past few weeks but we know the real funny and wild Trudy is in there somewhere so, I got you this shirt.", Two-Bit said sweetly. "And as you can see, it matches mine."

He opened his jacket that revealed his shirt which said Mickey on it. I smiled and hugged him. "You're the sweetest.", I tell him. "I know.", Two said softly. "Happy Birthday."

"Okay, m-my turn.", Johnny stuttered as he stood up and walked over to me. "I didn't have much money on me.", Johnny said softly. "Aw honey, it's ok. I don't need anything expensive.", I tell him.

"I know. But still. I got you this bracelet.", he said as he gave me a tiny box. I opened it and it was the most beautiful bracelet I've ever seen. It had charms on it. "Me and the fellas picked out the different charms on. They all have different meanings.", Johnny explained.

I immediately hugged him and kissed his cheek. "You've always been a sweetheart Johnnycake.", I tell him. "Happy Birthday Trudy.", Johnny told me. He went back and sat on the couch. "Okay, I got you a new leather jacket.", Pony said. "I noticed your old one had a hole in it and that's how you lost your favorite switch blade."

Pony then handed me a beautiful shiny black leather jacket. "How'd you get the money for this ?", I ask him. "I save my allowance.", Pony said. "Goodness me, it's so beautiful.", I say. "Happy Birthday Sis.", Pony said.