Total Mess - First Chapter.

.
.
.

There she was, rolling on her bed, trying to find an comfortable way to sleep. But she always found herself on her phone, talking to Sage. They were close, actual best friends. But by Viper's roughness no one could tell someone like her had any friends at all. Wich was kind of true for the most part of her life.

"I mean..-" Sage chuckled, she was about to say something- but she kept in silence, just listening to her friend's footsteps and commentaries of how she felt. Viper wasn't known for being emotional- Mostly the other way arround. No one had never seen her smile or cry. It was always an serious or annoyed face. This time she was angry, if Raze let her, she'd throw a million bombs into Sova- by the only fact that he was trying to care about her. And not only that- but the Kingdoom agents have been trying to find a way to get inside the laboratory. She had to desesperatelly leave the city- or else god knows what would happen to her if they found out she was there. So the stress was even bigger.

"Dear.. calm down." - Sage yawned, it was already 2 AM. - "Everything's gonna be alright. You're gonna move to another laboratory on one of our hideouts, its quite big and they're almost finishing it, although you'll have to work with Cypher and Sova aswell. We can't do much, but if you're so annoyed with Sova helping you, we can replace him with Breach, or you can wait until you finish the project you're working on." - Viper sighed, the dark cycles arround her eyes were a symbol of how stressed she was, she was barely getting sleep or even eating. Not only because of Sova or the Kingdoom corp. But because she was always working. Sabine knew she was running out of time.

She closed the call without saiyng anything. She slowly walked the hallways, the house seemed empty, and sad with black and gray colloring, with just a few decorations in green. She didn't cared about it at all, although deep inside she knew she was just as dead and cold as the house. Her feet touching the floor gave her chills.
She walked into the laboratory, opening it with an key and soon reaching her hand to her coat and dressing herself. She walked into an specific room, it was full of rats with the most diverse sizes, and everything was very clean, picked up an specific cage with the medium-sized rats and walked to her table.

The large table was full of papers, Viper cleaned everything up and placed the cage in a part of the table, soon picking up a few papers and reading all of them. She wrote down on the papers all the experiments she made. Some with different animals such as pigs, and other ones with large-sized mouses. But something they had in common is that all of them failed. Some of them died only by being exposed to the venom, the other ones who were able to resist to it, ended up exploding almost instantly without producing any radianite, when the venom was injected on it.

The plan was to create an bomb. It was like the smoke ball she already had, the difference is that if someone breathe it without proper protection, they'd be weaker and weaker, with their organs slowly turning into radianite, until the victim died like an crystalized statue. Just like if someone was frozen to the inside out and turning into a block of ice.

She knew she was capable of doing so, it would help the VALORANT team to have more radiant agents, and rise the current state of the economy on the corporation. It wasn't low though, but it could get better. Viper always made it clear that she's a part of this for revenge, not to help stupid people. The Kindom corp. took everything away from her, and she wanted to do the same with an specific member of the corporation. She promised to herself she'd give an end to his stupid shadows.

The young woman sighed, placing all those papers in a book and getting ready to start her experiments.

.
.
.
.