We Are going

After sometime Rohan and Aryan came to rohan's home and he park the car in garage in whole car ride Aryan was in deep thoughts when car stop he also come to earth and look at Rohan who was about to get down the car and he stop him and say "Yaar we can go to New York California or L.A. think once again Yaar."

Listening to it Rohan got irritated coz he had already made plan and he was not getting that what is Aryan's problem.

"I've consider it already and you know na that this was my turn to choose the place and u urself agree to it right so what is the problem in it." Rohan said being angry.

"Ok ok calm down bhai. Why r u being angry I'm such saying ."

"Whatever lets go " Rohan said getting inside the house.

"Yeah lets go." (Who care to even listen me)

"Mom we r home and u know na from today our vacations are starting." Rohan said getting inside the house.

"Yeah I know I've already pack ur bags." Rohan mom replied to her over excited son.

"Aww I love u ma u r the best mom in the world." He said hugging his mom.

On the other side Aryan was registering the words of his best friend's mother and ask "What do u mean by bags aunty ."

"Means mine and ur bag idiot we r going today itself. So I've already inform mom that we r going on vacations together and look she has already done our packing. Thanks mom I love u alot." Rohan said being excited.

On the other hand kartik was think "what the hell is going on here. Why r u going this to me god." He was looking upside and complaining to god.

"Oye uper kya dekh raha h. Come let have dinner fast so that we can leave immediately." Rohan ask him and he gave him a unsatisfied smile and said

"Nhi Kuch bhi toh nhi I was just thinking ki what's the hurry dude we can leave early in the morning na. Moreover its night and its not safe na to travel in night I mean look at the risk level."

"When did u start to think of risk level huh. Beside u always love to drive in night na and don't worry dude we will have turns while driving. I know how much u like ur beauty sleep now stop thinking to much. Come and have dinner now."

After dinner they both goes to garage to choose a car on which they both are going to travel

"So which one is going to be huh?" Asked kartik looking at Rohan

"U choose at least I can give u the privilege to choose ur ride for ur undesirable destination." He said without any excitement.

"Fine then we r going in my babes. Come on and I'm driving."

He said being excited as he choose his favorite Audi.

"Seriously what's ur obsession with Audi huh" Rohan ask being irritated coz is literally in love with car from 2 years and still its his top priority

"I can say the same for ur obsession with ur sister's place but I'm not so just shut up and get ur ass inside the car."

"Whatever I'm happy that at least ur showing some excitement for this trip now. And trust me ur going to have fun I promise."

"What if I don't huh."

"Then I have to do whatever u want right."

"Right."

"So let goooo" they say together and drive to their destination."

So this is it guys. I hope u all like it. And I know that its late update but what can I do I've cllg to look out.
Anyways don't worry we will try to update soon. But u all have to wait coz its not going to be frequent as my cllg have been started and also CAT entrance is also coming

So I guess u all can understand my position. But don't worry we will try to update the story.

Do vote and comment. Plz its get us motivated and push us to write the story.