Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn (edit)

I don't wanna fight too hard, too long, too much anymore
I don't want you to hurt, I hurt you, God, I know that
I don't wanna have to raise my voice to make you hear me
I'm cold and you know this

______

"Get up."

Rafael said as he barged into Hallie room, who by the way was asleep. She didn't give her bestfriend a real respond only managing to let out a growl in return to his rudeness.

Hallie cover herself with her pillow, as Rafael open her window to let in some light. He turn back around to his bestfriend, figuring out that she would've gotten up from her slumber, seeing as the room was no longer dark, only to see her fast asleep.

He sighs already done with the situation. Moving to her bed, he grabs her blanket before throwing it toward the ground. This didn't really seem to effect Hallie much as she continue to sleep peacefully, not a care in the world to what was happening.

"Hal! Come on, get up!" Rafael shouted fed up.

Hallie jump, startled from the sudden shout before sitting up and turning to glare at Rafael. "What the hell do you want?!"

Raf satisfies with waking up the other girl smirk before giving her the lowdown, about the Landon situation.

As they both make it downstairs and outside, Rafael hurry to lay down and goes under the car, Dr. Saltzman was going to use to find Landon. They had a plan, which they hope would work. It was probably not much of a smart idea, but seeing as the person who usely make up the plan was not there, they had to do with what they got.

As he's doing that, Hallie was having a hard time believing that Landon will do such a thing. When they were all together and had only enough money to buy one thing, they would share it, not once did they ever thought about stealing something. They were the good guys, why does it feel like that not the case anymore? She never felt like one of the good guys not since that day, not even now, being some type of wolf didn't help. But Landon was, he was good.

She didn't know what was going through Landon brain in the moment he decided to steal a knife, which didn't seem to be a normal object, seeing as how everyone is freaking out about it. He wouldn't lie to her, would he? Of course he wouldn't.

Not to long Hope walked out of the school, as she finished apologizing to Josie on why she couldn't be at the game, to watch her play. Her girlfriend seems very forgiven once the Tri-brid promise to make it up to her when she came back. Lizzie on the other hand didn't really care if she came or not. She knew this was just another dumb game they had to lose to look normal in front of the muggles.

"Hello?" Hope called out, at the sight of Hallie leaning on the car in front of her and Rafael under the car, working on something that could be important to the vehicle.

"Hey." Rafael said still massing with something the car had, almost like he was trying to pull at a metal stick. Which he definitely was.

"Sup." Hallie mumble, looking at her nails, waiting for her friend to finish.

"What is he doing? What are you doing?" Hope asked both people, very confused about the situation. Eyes moving back and forth between her mate and Rafael.

"He's Adjusting the sway bar thingy." Hallie responded for Rafael, now busying herself with looking at her phone.

"Was it broken?" Hope asked confused.

"It is now. You're going after Landon. If you want this car to work, we're going with you." Rafael said pulling at the sway bar before getting up and holding it in his palm. Hallie putted her phone away at that moment.