Time

Liam pov :
And that's when I saw her in white crop top and blue and white Plaid skirt With a little triangles on the side .... she look so hot and cute ... and then I felt it ... I ran to the Bathroom . I had a Boner . After like 15 of got waiting for it to go down I can't tell you how much I just want to kiss her till she wet .. Can you grab her by the waist I wanted her ... now I needed her . After I got out of the bathroom i Bumped into me she almost fall but I grab her by the waist and pulled her in your faces where so close, your lips almost touching I want to kiss her but she pulled away something was Holding back .
Emma POV : I saw him looking at me and the. Him running to the bathroom did I have something on my face , did I look ugly, did I have something on my shirt or skirt... after a while I had to check on him or at least see if something was wrong ... I guess perfect moment and perfect timing he made sure that I did fall , he grab my waist and your face so close in that moment I wanted to kiss him so bad but I can't ... I can't fall for him , because if I do he will just break my heart... I pulled away . Sill thinking of him when I left .
———————————————————————————
I can't trust him
I can't fall for him
I can't love him
I can't have feelings for him
I just can't
I won't