[chapter: 26] Music

AVENGERS X READER:

Everyone was cut off of what they were doing by loud music. Whoever decided it was a good time to blast music was in for a real treat as most of the team had just gotten back in the late hours of the night from a mission.They all got up independently and all thought, "Whoever this person/ fucker (depending on whose thinking) that decided to wake the world up is in for a real treat." Tony quickly got JARVIS to announce the prankster.Y/n. He had JARVIS meet everyone -except Y/n- in front of her room.

"Why did she want to start a prank war now?" Clint questioned aloud,"It's too early for this shit."

It was 12 pm in the afternoon. Yet everyone agreed.

"Language! Now I understand everyones mad at Y/n but let's please be nice."

"As if we're letting you lead us cap. Okay I have several torture methods. I'm feeling nice enough to let you guys decide," Nat shouted. Luckily the music blocked her voice from being heard by Y/n. They all prepared for war, weapons out, fight stance and teeth bared in mischievous smiles. They knocked the door down.. Well Clint did. To find...

Y/n nowhere to be found. But the shower was running. Tony- the perverted one of the group- dashed towards the bathroom. Natasha stopped him from going in. She grabbed a robe sitting next to the bathroom- just in case. And went in there. She somehow coaxed her out. The thin drawstring of her robe was the only thing from showing her body to her team.

"Can you guys please leave?" She asked in a soft voice.

Some of them stood their ground, still upset that she blasted music throughout the tower. Natasha and Steve were the only sensible ones and pushed them out. Y/n came out of her room moments later in actual clothes.

"Can someone please explain to me why everyone barged into my room when I was clearly showering!"

"That's what you get when you blast music!" had yelled back.

"Well sorry that FRIDAY didn't work. Told 'em to blast my music, I meant my room only but apparently Tony didn't think about that when he made 'er!"

"So now I'm the one to blame?" Tony shouted back.

"I think it's easier to just blame this whole incident on Tony, I'm going back to my room." Nat concluded to which no one wanted to disagree with her. Tony's guilty, that's it. So the team-including Y/n- got back at him. That's why Tony was hanging upside down from the balcony of his own building covered in confetti and glitter.

A/N: Hi everyone! I was looking at the statistics for this book and was suprised when I found out where my readers are from! Last time I checked it was the UK and USA. Now I found I have a few readers from ireland, Canada, Germany, South africa, India and Australia! I find it crazy to know my story has reached so many people. Besides that I also wanted to ask about commenting. My favorite thing about wattpad is the comments, it would be awesome to read criteria or funny jokes or refrences from you guys. Thats all for now, peace out Girl Scouts

-Ray