the missing part

Crybaby P.O.V.

Missing part this was last thing I heard when I alarm went off. What a lovely beautiful day isn't it? Oh you might ask did you walked through the gate. .....well the answer is no. You wanna know why. Well it not a long story. When Angelita "asked me are you coming?" I wanted to say yes, of course u been waiting for this moment whole my life. ...but I couldn't there was something missing. I don't know how to describe how I felt. It was like there was thing that I didn't notice. That is not by my side it should be here but where is it? I just Stand there. When suddenly Lilith said "she is missing something but who she needs to be her until she will find it it important" she smiled at me as she was talking. "Well I guess it's goodbye I love you I will miss you a lot" Angelita hugged me like there was no tomorrow....well it really wasn't. I hugged her too she walked through gate "I will miss you" I southed as they left. Well right now I miss her. But this missing part it was something very important to me. I-  I just don't know. I need it like food. Speaking of food I should probably eat. Ohh by the way I had wierd dream. I was In big black room all alone or so I thought. I heard someone shouting "Is there anybody here?!" Shouts were getting louder and louder until a little figure was in front of me. She looked just like me but she had brown hair. Eyes, nose, body everything same. "Hi I'm cry! What's your name?" She asked me. I wanted to say crybay but wind blew her as thousand of angels wisper slowly "missing part" crazy isn't it?
°crybaby went to dining table°
Oh a letter °she picked it up°

 I wanted to say crybay but wind blew her as thousand of angels wisper slowly "missing part" crazy isn't it?°crybaby went to dining table°Oh a letter °she picked it up°

B-12 doesn't it remains you of something? of course K-12 I hate that school still. well I could go there I mean I have nothing to do and maybe it will not be same as k-12. will it?

_______________________

I know it trash but I tryed (・_・;)
By the way °° this thingis are author's P.O.V. hope Crybabies love it bye( ◜‿◝ )♡