Chapter 4

--Izuku's POV--

It was now 2 in the morning, I still had to go back to get my outfit. my patrol finishes at 6 "Thank you that will be all" I nodded and walked out of the room "Thank you for your time Midorya" I waved at him and left. I got back to the alleyway and stopped using my quirk, it showed up on the trash can. I put it back on and climbed up onto the roof, I heard a screaming in another alleyway but it was a bit far "EraserHead will get there before me" I said under my breath.

I ran across the roofs jumping above the alleyways passing by. I reached the alleyway and saw EraserHead 'I should go..' I started to run back when I heard footsteps behind me, but the strange part was that they were really heavy..I looked back and saw a random really muscular dude following me with blood on his hands 'EraserHead...' I stoped and turned around, I ran towards him then slid under his legs and continued running back to the alleyway.

EraserHead was laying on the ground all bloodied up, I picked him up and turned us invisible. once the villain was gone I carried EraserHead back to my second base, I put him down softly onto my bed. I got my first aid kit and started to fix him up, once I finished I had pretty much taken his uniform off, all that was left was his pants.

--Two hours later--

I was sitting next to the bed of where the hero was passed out on when I heard shuffling in the bed I got up to see if he was awake "Where am I?" he wasn't looking at me "My base" he looked over with one eye open "Does your eye hurt?" he was looking at my body to try and see who I was "Yeah.." I grabbed out an eye patch to put on his eye "What happened" I don't think he minded me putting it on "A Villain." he played back down and stared at the roof "Why did you help me" I put the first aid away "cause you're a proper hero" he sat back up with a confused look "what do you mean? 'proper hero'" I looked away from him "I can't tell you" he nodded "So are you going to let me go?" I nodded "just saying by the time you get the police here i'll be gone" I opened the door for him and he walked out.

--Time Skip! 2 weeks later--

'ive decided!' "Im going back to school..." I needed to go back since I wasn't old enough to stay home alone just yet and I have to go back since Im not old enough to drop out yet. I grabbed my uniform and started to walk to school, I could now show myself in public since I was announced 'found'. I was about to walk into the school when I had an amazing idea, around this time all the schools windows are open "damn I just realised how high my class room is" I said under me breath. I started to climb the school when I heard a loud crash in the room above me, I got to the window and saw villains in the room with knives and guns 'four men and an entire classroom..' got in the class room without them noticing.

"Oi you" I looked over to see the villain pointing to me, all the students looked at me "Come here" I walked up to the guy and stood infant of him "Yes?" he gave me a smile so I smiled back "your in this class right" I nodded. I looked around to see where the other villains were, they were behind him. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted '911' sending my location and them a text saying 'villains' I quickly turned off my phone when it got snatched out of my hand. "Boss he was about to go on his phone" I looked at him "you wouldn't want your teacher to get hurt right?" I looked over at the teacher.

"No" she was a bit surprised "Good now lead me too the class with Katsuki Bakugo in it" I nodded 'there going to die' I leaded them to the class room and opened the door 'Oh shit they have assembly' the guys looked at me "Where is the class" I looked at the hall "Its assembly day" he looked at the hall "looks like we'll have to wait for them to get back" I went inside the classroom and sat at my desk "Kid" I looked back at them "Why aren't you fazed a little bit" I noticed that it wasn't the leader that was speaking "I've faced scarer" the looks on there faces. they where mad.

the leader walked closer to me and pointed a gun at my head "you know 4 against 1 isn't really fair. especially if your ganging up on a kid" he looked at his team mates and told them to go back to the other class to watch the kids to see if they called the police. once they got out "You can try and hit me first" he grabbed out his dagger and started swinging it at me, I dodged easily. once I got an opening I kicked him in the stomach "OW you motherfucker!" I smiled at him 'should I try using all mights power?' It took a lot of thinking but I decided I wouldn't since I didn't know what it could of did to my body. I got ahold of the guys dagger and stabbed it into his right shoulder causing him to scream in pain "What the fuck!" turned my head to the door and saw the rest of my class "What the hell midorya?!" I turned my head to the window and heard sirens. I grabbed the villains arms and pulled them behind his back "OW!! FUCK YOU KID!!" the dagger was still in his shoulder.

the police rushed into the room and got ahold of the villains and put them into the cop car. I looked outside and saw the detective "ill be back up" I opened the window and jumped out landing on the ground with a big thud, all the cops turned around to see me standing "Midorya will you stop doing that!" I rolled my eyes and went to the detective "Midorya. its been two weeks!" I shrugged "So I'm here so give you information about what happened" he got out his note book and we sat at a bench.

after I explained it to him he told me to go back to the class room. since I wasn't bothered o just climbed the wall to get to the class window "Sorry sir" he looked at me and I noticed that the rest of the class were sitting in their seats "Midorya do you know that detective?" I nodded "I had to answer some question from when I fought a rapist while on the phone with Nezu and when I saw a murder" I sat down on my chair while everyone was mostly sleeping "well this is your last day of school and you start high school in a weeks time" I didn't think that this was our last day "So what high school are you signing up for" I looked over to see if Kacchan was asleep "U.A" I said bluntly "The principle talked to me about my 'missing' case so now I don't need to be worried about being caught by the police" he nodded and walked out of the room.

"Oi nerd" I turned around to see some of my class mates behind me "Your going to die after school" I rolled my eyes once again "I doubt that" they got extremely mad "What?! do you think you can win in a fight against us!" I turned my head "Yes" they probably had a shocked face on "you don't want to be acting like villains do you" they were confused "what do you mean?" I sighed "look up the meaning of vigilante" one of the kids walked back to their bag and got their phone out. "W-What?!" the kid handed his friends the phone and punched me in my face "remember you hit me first" I got out of my chair and kicked his side flinging him into the wall on the other side of the classroom.

Hiya Guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did!

Im going to try and post most days. some times I won't though since I still have school.

Have a lovely Morning, Day or Night!