Part 1

"Harry Potter....HARRY POTTER!"

Harry was sat there a look of fear and shock displayed on his face. Dumbledore was calling out his name. But how? There were already three champions, there shouldn't be a fourth! Oh god, what will his friends think! Surely Hermione would understand he didn't put his name in the goblet, and Ron was his best friend he would believe him!

Harry was starting to panic. He shakily rose out of his seat. He felt glares follow him eating up his bravery. 'So much for being a Gryffindor' he thought.  He continued down to where Dumbledore was stood. Harry took one last look around the Great Hall, his eyes met with mercury, he looked at the owner of the eyes, they looked concerned. "Harry go to the back room." He listened and he could hear the different headmasters arguing.

"He is only a child he cannot enter!" "How is Hogwarts allowed two people! It is unfair!" "Harry must participate he was drawn out of the Goblet!"

This went on for some time, and finally it was decided that Harry must participate. When he got the news all the was colour drained from his face. The Weasleys had told him that people could die in the Tournament or get injured. 

When he was finally let go, he ran up to the Gryffindor Tower, he really needed to see his friends, but instead of the usual warm welcome he was greeted with icy stares. It was deathly silent until Ron spoke up;

"Why did you put your name in it harry?" Bitterness oozing from his voice. "I didn-" "You could have at least told me Harry! That you were going to put forward your name! We were supposed to be best friends!" Ron was getting angry now his face was turning a deep crimson. "Ron I didn't put my name in!" Harry defended. Hemione got up and walked over to them. "Ron is right Harry, you were our friend!" 

'She had said 'were', does that mean they don't want to be friends anymore? What if they didn't, oh no, nonnnonononnonono.' All these thoughts rushed though his head. Ron was still shouting at him, but Harry was zoned out.

"You think you are so much better than us don't you! Because your the 'chosen one'! I wish you would have died all those years ago!" Ron nearly screamed at him.

Harry was shocked. Did Ron really just say that? All the people still in the common room 'ooed', they were enjoying the show. Harry's eyes started to tear up, he turned and ran out of the common room. 

Tears were streaming down his face, he was running down the corridor, he wasn't looking where he was going and ran into something hard. He landed on top of a person. Harry looked down and was met with the same mercury eyes. "Potter?" Harry jumped off of the Slytherin  as fast as he could. He blushed out of embarrassment. His eyes were still wet, he lowered his head, and he mumbled 'sorry'. He turned to walk away but a hand gripped his arm. He looked over at Draco.

"Potter? What's wrong?" He asked his voice was softer than his usual growl. This surprised Harry. "Why do you care Malfoy?" He said trying to sound threatening, but it came out as a whisper. Draco stood there in silence, as if he was contemplating something. Then Harry felt two muscular arms wrap around him. Harry tensed. But he soon gave up and melted into the unexpected hug from his 'rival'. More tears started pouring down Harry's face.

"you don't have to say anything but..." Draco hesitated. "You can tell me what is wrong." Harry believed him because the blonde haired boy sounded to genuine. But he was shaking too much to say anything, instead he tightened his grip on the Slytherin, who now started to comb his fingers through Harry's dark messy hair.

"Why are you helping me?" Harry's voice was nearly inaudible, as he was speaking into Draco's shoulder. "Because I know that you are a good person, and....." Draco trailed off a faint blush spreading across his cheeks. "What..?" "Nothing it's not important Harry." .... . . 'Wait did Malfoy just call him Harry.....?"

The two sat there for what seemed like forever, Harry eventually fell asleep on Draco. The Slytherin blushed. Then he picked Harry up bridal style and crept into the dungeons. Draco made sure no- one was looking and rushed up to his private room.

He got inside and locked his door. Draco placed the sleeping Gryffindor onto his bed and took off his shoes. Then he changed into his pyjamas, and climbed into bed. Harry started to hug him in his sleep, which made Draco blush even more, until he finally  drifted into a dreamless sleep.

A/N

If you actually clicked on this and read it thank you! This was one of the longest chapters I have wrote so far in all of my books! If you enjoyed please vote!

Peace out!!