Part 4

Draco was perched on the edge of his bed nervously combing his hands through his hair. Had he really just asked harry on a date kinda!?  Even worse harry agreed to meet him there! Draco was starting to form a 'small' crush on the Gryffindor, well he liked to tell himself that. In reality he had been pining after the 'Golden Boy' since, well, first year. He was always afraid to talk to Harry after the whole turned down his friendship incident, especially because of his 'close friends' who wouldn't even let him talk to Harry. Because of this the only way that he could even get his attention let alone talk to the messy-haired teen, was to pick on him. Well done Draco now he hates you even more!  But the golden trio had disbanded he finally had a chance to redeem himself without any other people questioning him. But what if Harry still hates him after all this is over? No. Draco will do anything  to make Harry like him, even if they are just friends, (but Draco didn't want to think about that.)

Draco was so wrapped up in his thoughts, he had lost track of the time. 12:35!! Oh god the usual lunch time was in 25 minutes! That was nowhere enough time for a Malfoy to get ready! The Slytherin jumped off of the bed and rushed into the bathroom, he jumped in the shower, he got out the shower and checked the time.12:50. He quickly combed down his hair and put 'just enough'  jell on his hair. He pulled out some decent, yet comfortable clothes, then he ran out of the Slytherin dormitories. 

Draco was almost running towards the designated spot, he didn't want to seem so exited. It was just a lunch, a lunch wis crush. Wait! no. A lunch with a former enemy, yeah,  a former adorable enemy with the most beautiful emerald eyes, a gorgeous smile which seems to light up his entire face. Draco mentally slapped himself, he was not supposed to think things like that! His pace had slowed down by the time he had reached the lake.

And there was Harry, sitting at the edge of the lake with the golden sunlight lighting up his face. Harry waved at Draco with the sweetest smile on his face. Draco could no longer deny it. He was in love with Harry Potter.

Anyway!! Guys here is the update! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you are interested I'm writing the first chapter of a book called Malfoy. It is basically told in Draco's point of view, showing what it is like to live in a death eater family. Yes it does have drarry in it eventually. If you do read pay attention to the chapter titles they will be clues to what will happen at the end!

That's all for today!! Until next time!

Byeeeeee <3