How To Be Kim Jisoo

Jisoo POV

Seriously, you thought

I thought this silly game of her's was gonna end this morning but oh well, you mumbled while continuing to type on your laptop.

Your girlfriend or better known as Park Chaeyoung has contently been teasing you for god knows how long all while acting innocent and oblivious.

Did she hit her head or something and become a horny freak?

Letting out a small huff you decided to go to the kitchen and pour yourself a glass of cold water to help ease your clustered mind.

But miss succubus here, decided to come along and bend erotically in front of you saying she dropped whatever-bullshit-excuse-she-has at the corner of the sink.

Great, you inwardly sigh. There's really no way for me to escape this.

She's not asexual, but she did promised to herself that she wasn't going to do IT with her till she thinks her girlfriend is ready. After all, Chaeyoung is still new to adapting to her new self. She didn't even realize she had the power of making Park Chaeyoung, one of the straightest person you know, to become gay. She's a fucking church girl for fuck sakes.

But Jennie however, somehow managed to convince you or more like slapped you while saying 'stop being a dumb little bitch you always are and actually go make a move on her'.

Still, having a big time CEO wrapped around your finger was something else. Jisoo Kim was just your average office worker with an undeniable love for chicken after all.

She still can't believe the incident that happened a year ago too.

Flashback

The clock on the ceiling strucked 10:47 pm. Me and Chaeyoung had just finished our second movie for the night in my apartment. 'Little Ariel' or something like that, Chaeyoung's pick of course.

Considering we had some more time to kill, i allowed her to picked the third movie we could watch for tonight.

It's been a few weeks since me and Chaeyoung had just created our new fond relationship. We had just gotten to the stage where we would just come over as we please and spend the night.

Not that I was complaining.

But having a goddess walk around with some oversized T-shirt and nothing but some panties covering her clothed womanhood does make your mind go a little crazy.

Deciding not to ponder anymore unholy thoughts, you stood up and told Chaeyoung that you were going to go make some more popcorn. It wasn't really a lie. You just wanted to splash yourself with some sink water to clear your mind from the gutter a bit.

Walking back to the couch filled blankets, you nearly dropped your popcorn if it wasn't for your quick reflex skills.

'Fifty Shades Of Grey? You've got to be kidding me...'

And here you thought some cold water was gonna help.

Nope, you needed a whole shit ton of holy water to maybe even save your from this hole.

The show wasn't the problem to be honest. You've watched it before and didn't really understood the hype. The problem however, lies on who you were was seeing it with. And that was your own goddamn girlfriend.

'Welp, time to see how well my self control is...', you sighed slowly.

Plopping back down on the couch, you just sat there awkwardly while holding the popcorn to dear life.