Chapter 9

Ruhi smiled as she looked at the herself in the mirror, her happiness was on seventh sky, her haldi was about to start soon. "This lehnga suits you so well!" Parvati exclaimed as she looked at Ruhi making her blush. "Krishn is about to loose his mind!" She whispered as she looked at her blushing as her heart beat wildly in her chest. 

Krishn entered the room, a wide smile spread on his face as he looked at her, she looked so beautiful

Krishn entered the room, a wide smile spread on his face as he looked at her, she looked so beautiful. He entered in making her look up in the mirror, her eyes clashing with his, a slow mischievous grin spread on her face as he looked at her. "See who is here?" Parvati teased, "Can't stay away from your bride even for even a moment?" She continued to tease, "See whose speaking? You parvati? Who literally dreams about her husband every waking moment?" He teased making her blush, "Bhaiyaa!" She whined, "Choti!" He teased.

"Fine fine I'm going! You don't have to push me out like this!" She teased as she looked at him, he rolled his eyes as she walked out, closing the door behind him. Ruhi giggled making Krishn looking at her, squinting his eyes at her, "so you think this is funny?" He asked in mock seriousness, she looked at him, amusement sparkling in her eyes, "very!" She said as a giggle slipped through her lips making him give her a mock glare. "Oh really?" He asked in a sing song manner as he moved towards her, she fisted her lehnga, lifting it a bit as she began walking behind.

He moved towards her making her turn around and run, giggles leaving her mouth. "Now that's cheating!" He teased as he followed her, running behind her, making her giggle aloud. "Oh really?"  She teased as she ran ahead, giggling and laughing,  a smile appeared on his face hearing her giggle. His arms wrapped around her waist as she giggled, he held her tighter as he used her momentum of the body to twirl around with her, she giggled louder, he chuckled as he twirled her.

He put her down her lightly making her rest her head on his chest as she breathed heavily, he ran his fingers through her hair, "Don't you know the groom is not supposed to meet the bride before the wedding?" She teased making him smirk, "there are no customs in this world that can stop me from meeting you." He whispered in her ear sensually as he sucked on her ear lobe making her breath hitch, as sparks travelled through her body, her hands tightened on his shoulder as she felt him nip at her neck,"Arya." She moaned as she felt him kiss his way down to her neck, sparks ignited making goosebumps break throughout her body. "Arya, everyone will be here soon for haldi." She reminded making him groan,"A man can't love his wife without others interfering, now can he?" He complained making her giggle, "come I'll do your hair and help you with jewellery." He said making her look at him with a raised brow, "you will style my hair?" She asked as she raised her brow at him making him smirk, "Yes, got a problem?" He teased making her look at him skeptically as he guided her to the vanity, he made her sit as she looked at him unsure. He wanted to laugh, if only she knew that he had sixteen thousand one hundred and eight wife to practice on, he was sure she wouldn't be so skeptical. She watched as he expertly began to do her hair, making a beautiful bun and adding lots of roses. She was stunned in silence as she looked herself in the mirror, specifically her hair, they looked outwardly.