The Quirky CEO and His Reliable Husband

Today was just like every other day in BABII corporation: fun and full of hard work! It was a big company that just about branched different products and businesses, although what they were mostly known for was their hotel enterprise

Today was just like every other day in BABII corporation: fun and full of hard work! It was a big company that just about branched different products and businesses, although what they were mostly known for was their hotel enterprise. It was a cool place to work because there weren't any strict rules or pressure. There was even a ball pit in one of the break rooms.

Indeed, the employees there were completely content working under this company, and it was all because of their CEO Off Jumpol.

Off was a quirky man. At first glance, you wouldn't think that he wouldn't be anything more than a bar owner until, of course, he steps out of his Lamborghini wearing a pair of Gucci slippers to match his John Elliot shirt and Dolce&Gabanna jeans. His outfit alone was worth more than a thousand dollars. Although he had a mountain full of riches, Off was a humble person who still enjoyed cheap fast food.

However, he had one problem... he joked around too much.

A tall and handsome man rested comfortably against his chair with his feet settled on his desk. In his hands was his phone, his thumbs tapping away on the screen as he played a video game. With his custom-tailored suit and his shiny leather shoes, the man with his hair slicked back was the CEO of the BABII company. Off Jumpol.

Right in front of him was his secretary fumbling around with her hands in a stressed manner. "Sir, I think it's about time that you checked the documents that were handed in yesterday?"

"Okay—I will after I finish this one game." Off replied, not at all taking his eyes off his phone screen.

The secretary bit her handkerchief in frustration, and thought, 'You said that ten games ago!'

She stomped out of the CEO's office and groaned, catching the attention of the two ladies who attended the entrance. "Is sir ignoring his job again?" asked one woman.

"Yes!" the secretary complained. "Just when I finally thought I found the technique to get him to work... he got distracted by a new game that the director recommended him!"

The other woman snickered and shook her head. "Ah, sir, Jumpol is a handful! Do you think this calls for... drastic measures?"

"Really? I don't know..." said the lady next to her.