Chapter 1

3 months later

Issei's P.O.V

I finally came back home after 3 months it took me so long to come back after that guy tried to talk to my Rias hopefully he learnt his lesson but know its time to go back home and see everybody it has been a while since i left. First stop is HOME!!! I shouted as i ran to my house but what i forgot was that it was night so everybody heard me and told me to shut up the rude bastards.

Time skip to Isseis house

As soon as i got home i saw Akeno and Asia and lets say they are angry at me for leaving Rias in the state she is now
"WHAT SHE HASN'T LEFT MY ROOM IN 3 MONTHS!!!" I shouted i was angry at Rias for not taking care of herself.
"RIAS GREMORY " i yelled as i walked to my room. "You haven't been out of my room in 3 months havent been to school havent eaten what is wrong with you everybody is worried sick about you" .
"Why do you care" she asked crying that was followed by "You left Issei you left for 3 months you dont get to come back and judge me i loved you and you left" i felt my heartache i caused her so much pain "Rias im sorry i left but that guy he looked so happy with you and you did with him so i felt angry no one takes the girl i love" i felt the angry inside me boil so i picked Rias up and threw her on the bed i told her i love her then kissed her then smilled at her she smilled back but then she kissed me which felt incredible i asked her one question do you love me.

Rias' P.O.V

Do i love you what a stupid question i said of course i love you i said as i pushed him off me. He looked confused so i tackled him onto the bed then kissed him taking off his shirt and then took mine off he looked lust full towards me.

After the festivities

Things are going good know me and Issei talked and we are going to give us a try

Issei's P.O.V

Me and Rias are boyfriend and girlfriend yeah this is the greatest day of my life but first i have to apologize to everybody for leaving for 3 months and im gonna give up the Harem dream i do want one but now the cost is to high i just got Rias and she said she was into the whole Harem thing as long as she was number 1 and i would spend alot of my time with her but i cant imagine what i would do if i lost her. Issei i have an idea tell everyone to meet you in the hall tomorrow before school. Ddraig said to me so i did i asked everyone to meet in the hallway before we leave and they did

Next Morning

They all met up with me and i apologized at first they where angry at me then they saw Rias was as happy as ever and they forgave me i told them to give me there strongest attacks as punishment so they did luckly Rias didnt cause i gave her a wink and a kiss on the cheek then after the attacks i went to go and clean myself  up. Rias  came to help me. "Hey Issei" Rias said to me i looked at her and i just lost my control pulled her into the tub and started to kiss her with as much love as i can she kissed back and i was getting to hot and bothered so i turned us around she was now on top and she smilled."You know ive loved you since the request with that werid knight and samurai couple if tou would have asked me out then who knows what would have happened" she said i was angry with myself for not doing it that day but i told her something that i told the other girls when she wasn't there something that i meant with all my heart  "You know im giving up that crazy dream i had about having a harem cause i found out what i want more than that and that is you my love" and then we just got up and got ready to go to the school.

Wait for the next chapter i get the stuff in a few day so yeah I DON'T OWN HIGHSCHOOL DXD