I Wish I Dreamt in the Shape of Your Mouth (Nightvale-Cecilos)

"Carlossss...?" Cecil grumbled, turning on his side. 

"What?" I replied, facing him. His blond hair fell over his ears, glimmering in the soft, unfiltered moonlight. It looked stunning, let me tell you. 

"I can't sleep... there's too much noise..." He said, narrowing his glasses-less eyes. 

"Cecil. Be rational. There's this much noise every night, just get to sleep aleady. Studies say you need at least 8 hours of sleep, and you've already broken your allotted time slot." I crinkled my brows, watching how delicate he seemed at half asleep.

"Fine. But will you kiss me goodnight with those handsome lips of yours?" Cecil widened his eyes, forcng his mouth into a sleepy, yet sly, grin. 

I leaned forward, presing my mouth against his softly. The radio show host automatically blushed, and he put a hand in my hair. The other was clutching the bedsheeets as if they could swim away at any given moment. 

A moment or two later, I pulled away, placing an arm over his shoulder, carrying Cecil into an embrace. "Was that good enough?"

The other man smiled, nestling his head into the crook of my shoulder. 

"Perfect. Goodnight, Carlos. Goodnight."

Now it was my turn to grin, and I whispered back a quick goodnight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is co-author Gwen here. Sorry if tis is kinda rushed and not very good, I had an idea and just HAD to write it. My other co-author should introduce herself in her own chapter, and we'll be writing the rest with eachothers guidance. Thaknks dudes!!

-Gwen <(0-)))>