Letter 5

Hello my dearest friend .

Jungkook today i  had school again .  Going through the hall way it remembers me you laughing with you friends . I got a feeling you were there like i saw you . But then i realized it was just my imagination  .

I saw Taehyung at school . He is going good not perfect but good . Is like he wants you back .

I've never seen this boxy smile after you left . It's vanished . He now isn't the nice happy boy the sunshine . .....

Jungkook how are you there ? Happy ? Maybe you are maybe now your watching me. I want to waive at you again . See you standing at that old tree again . Im not going to talk i just want to see you .

........

JungKook: yah Taehyung can you smile a little is something wrong did i do something wrong .

Taehyung: no kook it's just im not very well .

Taehyung was the badesst liar i ever saw . You asked him did i do something wrong . I smiled with myself .

Why should you?you never even told him what was going on . You getting bullied . Even tho he was your best friend you wanted him ti be happy . So you stayed in silence . But doesn't it hurt kook?i thought

Taehyung sat on the sit next to me and Jungkook opposite .

Taehyung: dont try to get up were going to eat this food together .

Jungkook: oh im not hungry

Me: I've seen you skipping your meals . Why?

JungKook: im just not hungry that's all

He was stressed the exams coming and him getting bullied . It was sure that you were a mess . A big mess . But there was no one to solve you .

Jungkook: wanna walk together at our lockers they are close .

The moment you asked i  knew yo weren't sure what to say next  . I was afraid of getting beat up again only cuz i wanted to be your friend,  But i was also happy cuz now you knew my name .

00000000000000

Guess what ? They pushed me into the old wall at the back of our school .

It was a girl named  Yuna

Yuna: Jungkook said he didn't like me and now his getting his little present my brother is giving him

She was trying to choke me. . .

I couldn't breathe. . .

Yuna: his going to regret so are you from stilling
' my Jungkook '

I removed her hands from my throat and said

Me: just fuck off did you ever think  how ' your Jungkook ' ever was . Is he fine is he better is he crying .

Me: i will get that as a ' no '

I ran crying . I was scared Jungkook what would happen to me .i thought that. As i got farther from the hell . This school became a hell for all of us . Did even laugh once ? For REAL.

Without regretting it.

I wasn't  in school for a hole week . And today was going back .

Taehyung:where have you been I've called you a thousand times .

Me.: Oh sorry i just was sick that's all.

Those day's my face couldn't cheer up . I was sad for the future afraid for the next day to start .

And then i saw you . At the rooftop . You made me smile . I really liked to see you . It made me feel better . I didn't know what was that called . This feeling of mine . 

Jungkook: Yui are you okay?

I didn't answer and saw that Yuna was coming .

Yuna: i told you to stay away didn't i ? You fucking idiot .

Jungkook: Yuna please go

Yuna: how can you be friend with her and not with me . She isn't even pretty

Jungkook: She isn't my friend  . My only friend is Taehyung

My heart broke . It sank . I thought you were friends but it was just my imagination .

I didn't thought of anything just took my books and ran away to class . Since the bell already rang .

Were we even friends for once ? Did you thought of me as a  friend for a moment ? I keep wondering these questions in my head . But i never got the answers ......

Let's act like this never happen ...right??

Bye Jungkook ~~