Chapter 1

"It's too late", Sri was fixing all the tense things here and there,  While lamenting.

"Mobile. Dress, charger, book, camera are all perfect," she said to herself as she packed everything.

But without noticing any of this, Sri's friend was deep asleep with all the pillows on the bed covered.

"Maya, it's already late and I wonder how long would you stay asleep like this," Sri shook her.

Maya turned to the other side, saying in her sleep, "One more minute, please."

Sri and Maya are close friends.  They were recently given a week off following the completion of their college exam.  The two had decided to stay in a hostel so that this time they could go on vacation somewhere instead of going to their homes for the holidays.

Sri behaves properly in anything but is immediately skeptical of anything.  But Maya is completely different from Sree.  She will not act attentively to anything.  She doesn't care much about anything.  As well as being very courageous. She was unlikely to remember when she was finally scared.

"All our friends left already. The only option we have now is to arrange a taxi and catch them as soon as possible," lamented Sri looking out the window.

But when she saw that Maya was sleeping without listening to this too, Sri got very angry and went near Maya.  "I can not believe it. I'm here screaming and that  alarm goes off for a couple of minutes. And how can you be like sleeping next to someone like a lullaby?"

She slowly lifted her head from the bed and looked at Sree with a smile, "Even the alarm gets tired of waking me . Why aren't you?".

Maya suddenly got up in anger as  Sri said, "Okay, we dont have  to go. No, who am I to tell you what to do and don't_."

"Ugh, seriously?" Maya said, throwing the blanket over the bed and quickly going into the bathroom and slamming the door.

Sri , who looked a little angry, got up slowly after Maya went into the bathroom and stood in front of the nearby mirror and imitated like Maya and smiled at the mirror.  "Still need to improve my acting? However you have a talent Sri. At least she is Maya and controlling her was not the easiest thing anyway".

Maya came out of the bathroom wiping her head.  Sri, who was standing in front of the mirror, simply looked as if nothing had happened.

When Maya started saying "Alright. Do one thing. Book the taxi_".

Sri finished by saying "I did already".

Maya smiled mockingly at Sri.

"What?"  As Sri pretended to inquire with cynicism.

Maya began to packing her things with a smile, "Nothing."

The clock, which hung on the wall, rang ten times, signaling ten o'clock.  The two of them took their raincoat in hand and left with the bag packed on their shoulders as the clouds darkened as it was raining before they leave.

"Did you take everything and forget anything?"  Maya asked Sri while waiting for a taxi outside.

"Oh hello! I woke up an hour before you. How could I forget something if you had taken everything yourself?", Said Sri.

Maya stretched out her handkerchief which Sri had forgotten in the room.

Seeing this, Sri snatched the handkerchief from Maya's hand, pretended to not admit that she had forgotten it," Oh! I searched for it everywhere. You took it before I even noticed".

"Really?"  Maya smiled at Sri in a mocking manner.

"Is it  really ten o'clock? Feels like It's about six o'clock in the evening. And , I dont find any sign of the taxi yet," Sree said, glancing at her wristwatch to change the subject.

Maya pointed to the taxi that came in the distance as she  heard the sound "Here it comes".