Only Mine

This is a Yandere One, so I hope you enjoy! This one will be gender neutral!
This was requested by Colorwolfmangeldevil
——————
Creightion couldn't help but smirk as he looked at a new magazine that came out with you on the cover.  "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N... this will not do..." he began, speaking to the picture of you.

"I hate the thought of others seeing you like this besides me. I'll have to take care of that." He placed the magazine down and went to find his knives.

————————
Y/N was in a bit of a panic. What you were going through is not normal, no matter what anyone tells you.  You feel eyes on you at all times, you seem to have some of your personal stuff going missing, and not only that but your grandfather hasn't been answering any of your calls.

This was getting out of hand at this point. You're grandfather was missing. You found that out after checking up on him at his house and finding no one.

You called the police immediately and now they were on the search. You couldn't do much but answer any questions they had.

Now here you were. In your newest restaurant, waiting for anyone to arrive. Sure the customers were good company, but you needed one of your friends to help you cope through all of this.

Johnny was now officially an hour late for work, and it was starting to worry you, and now Vivian wouldn't answer you at all. The costumers were beginning to notice your internal panic.

"Okay, okay. Just take deep breaths. Maybe something caused them to be late. Broken down car, phone dying... The possibilities are endless." You say to yourself, hoping that it will make you feel better.

It didn't.

After another hour passing with no sign of them you announce that you are closing up early, allowing the remaining costumers to finish up.

Once you make sure everyone was out you lock the front door, then make your way back to the kitchen to clean up.

To your fright you begin to smell a rancid smell coming from the back. You grab your phone and ready yourself to call the cops. That smell was nothing but trouble. It smelled like iron... and rotting flesh.

"Please be an expired meat..." You whisper to yourself as you grab the closet weapon, your rolling pin. You slowly step towards the freezer.

Tears welled up in your eyes as you hold back your urge to vomit. Everyone was there. Grandpa, Bobby, Johnny, Vivian, Dwayne, and even Mr. LeShane. They were all pale and lifeless and positioned to say "I <3 U".

Their bodies and faces completely mangled, and the scene was horrific. You drop your phone and ran out of their as fast as you could, only to run into a chest. You were sobbing, and trying not to hyperventilate as you look up to see Creighton... The last one standing.

"Creighton! Creighton Oh my gosh. Thank goodness. They- their" you couldn't continue as Creighton started to pet you calmingly. He gave you a soft smile and placed a hand under your chin, forcing you to look up at him.

"I hope you liked your present, I worked very hard on it~ Now remember Y/N~" He smirked evilly.

"You're only mine."