Because i wanna spend time with u! Part 1

A/n here~
Please ignore my mistakes! And I am really really sorry for not posting for a long time! I hope u enjoy and please cooperate..if u have any regards please free feel to leave them in comment section ...
If u like my ff then please vote ...
Thanks
__________...__________...___________...________...__

Jk's pov~
I never thought that she will take this srsly! It was just joke! Did she take it personal!? Is something bad happened to Her?
I was asking myself thousands of questions
But then I saw her tearing up and I thought that it was the best time to leave her alone...
I nodded and went to the dance class
But I wasn't present there... my mind was still thinking about y/n continuously and I felt kinda guilty.
Just when the teacher said
Teacher: u must be jungkook!
I just nodded and then she told me to start the dance...
I really didn't wanted to dance or do anything I just wanted to apologize so I just pretended that I twist my ankle and so I asked the teacher for the permission to leave .
She insisted me to got to the medical room and I nodded but I went straight to the classroom knowing that I am totally fine.
I ran to the classroom because I really wanted to meet her! And say sorry!

I expected her to be in the classroom but she wasn't there!!!
I got worried tho I knew that she must be in the school grounds as the gates are locked during school hours.
I searched for her everywhere when I saw her sitting in the middle of the big empty playground filled with grass. She was drawing something.
I went near her breathing heavily but she didn't hear me because of the earphones that were plucked in her ears .
I saw that she was drawing lungs! Why would she draw lungs? She is weird! I mean there are so many other things but why would she draw lungs?!
As I focused in how she drew it I saw that she was struggling and kind of shaking like scared or afraid of something ... she was erasing it again and again without any patience.
Just when I took the earphones off her ears and snatched her phone and stopped the loud music that was playing.
Y/n: hey what's with that?
She finally removed her mask revealing her beautiful face
Jk: u know u look cute ...
Y/n: huh?
Jk: yeahhh! U look cute when ur angry .
She got annoyed as I chuckled but I already made her upset once so I apologized but then something else grabbed my attention
Jk: May I ask why lungs? And why not something else?
She asked me if I knew how to draw...
I nodded as she asked me for a favour
Y/n: can u please draw lungs for me? Like for a positive vibe .....

I smiled as I nodded

Y/n: .....also write 'just breathe' on it
My expression got turned to worry and I looked at her in confusion
Jk: are u okay?
She looked at me before speaking
Y/n: yeah! Yeah! I-i am fine, it's j-just for a friend.
I knew she was hiding something.
But suddenly she started coughing .
"Excuse me" saying this she ran to the classroom
I thought for a while and checked that my next period was p.e and since, I have acted like I twisted my ankle I can skip it!
I looked at her other drawings
But they were half made...none of them was completed and there were blurred pencil marks indicating that she has rubbed it again and again.
But just when I was closing the art file a page came out of it I unfolded it and say a beautiful painting .
I don't know if she made it but it was a small girl with her mother and father ...they all looked a happy family, I smiled but suddenly I heard the bell rang I kept the art file in my bag and suddenly I saw the p.e teacher come...I got up and walked to him stumbling...
Teacher: hello? Are u new here?
Jk: yes sir... I am new but I am really sorry that I can't play because I have twisted my ankle...
Teacher: oh
Jk: u can ask the dance teacher if u wa-
But he stopped me saying that he believes me ...
I smirked mentally knowing that I am good at acting

I asked my art teacher for the permission to the art room to borrow some colours and stuff
I went inside the room and spent 1 hour making a painting for y/n...but I didn't saw her after she.ran away...
I focused on the painting and just when I finished the bell rang .
I took my bag pack and went to the cafeteria.
I saw y/n waiting for me In Front of my locker ..
End of jk's pov-
Y/n's POV-
I waited for him to come because i knew he would pass his locker before going to cafeteria to keep his stuff
Just when I saw him
Jk: hey y/n!
Me: hey! I-i just wanted to say sorry...I mean I shouldn't have shouted on u ..I just lost control!
Jk said it was fine but then he asked me why I ran away from the playground ...I wanted to tell him that I started coughing badly because it was time for my medicines and of nose cannula but because I didn't wanted him to hate me ... I ran to the washroom and took it ...
I told him that I just choked on my saliva and he looked at me in disbelief but then he took out my art file from his bag and showed me the painting he made for me ...

Me : when did u get the time to make it?
He asked me "don't u like it"
Without wasting time I said that I love it...he chuckled and said "I just draw really fast!"
I asked him if he likes sports
Jk: oh my god ! I live for sports
I made a poker face wanting him to answer
Because he just missed the p.e period for the sake of this drawing...
Jk: I just pretended that I twisted my ankle!
Me: u could have made it tomorrow ! Why did u do that?
He answered me and it left me in shock ...
I just cannot describe that feeling!
Jk: I don't know I just like spending time with u ...and I really wanted to fulfill this request of urs because we are good friends right? And I just feel sorry so ya...
I just feel comfortable with u and it's just because I want to spend time with you...
I don't know why but I felt like I have butterflies in my stomach...
————————————————————————
A/n here!
Hello everyone! It's the part 1 of "because I what to spend time with you" there will be a part 2 of it as well... stay tuned and if u liked it please vote :)