𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Your eyes tell - BTS    1:08─〇───── 4:03⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

    1:08─〇───── 4:03
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

Next day Jungkook found himself sitting in Taehyung's office. His senior already flied back to England but he has to be here since Taehyung said there's still some secret about the company that are not allowed to reveal yet and so the reporter has to stay here to keep updating the news to Junhyun.

And so here he is sitting on the couch in Taehyung's office watching him work, the way he's focusing on his work, hands busy clicking the keyboard with his veiny hands almost make Jungkook drool.

"Jungkook, can you bring me the milk in the fridge over there?"Taehyung said out of the blue startled Jungkook who was day dreaming about the hot CEO.

"Here."Taehyung stop what he was doing and look at the younger, in his hand hold a bottle of banana milk with his cute bunny smile on show. He looks so naive and innocent.

And the innocent that he displayed somehow make Taehyung concerned?He has spent a ton of money on Junhyun, telling him that he need Jungkook here. And the bunny like boy was so pure to realize his senior that he respect already sold him to the billionaire of South Korea.

"It's for you, still haven't eat anything, no?"Taehyung said with one of his eyebrow raised. Jungkook just sip the milk with a pout.

"When will I be able to interview about the rest?"Jungkook whined, he just wanna end this and go back to England and prepare this news because he'll get promote if this project success.

"How about you interview my heart?That's the only thing available right now?" Taehyung shot him a playful smile, making Jungkook's cheek turn red in process, his heart was beating so fast that he scared the older might he hear it.

Taehyung's eyes was observing every of the younger's action, his brain was planning something.

Something that is not good at all.

"This is roulettes, it's not hard to play, you just have to guess the number right and you'll win and if the number is zero then you lost."it was evening when Taehyung took Jungkook to their casino.

Chu:I have no idea how it work dun come at me.

Jungkook eyes lit up in excitement, he has never been to this kind of place and all the game look so interesting, small head keep nodding, paying attention to what the CEO was explaining him.

He was too busy with the colorful game on board to notice the way Taehyung look at him, cold and emotionless.

It look scary. That look is what everyone wish to never come across.

Though everything went back to how it was, Taehyung still not over it, not when Jungkook come here to receive the revenge himself.

Taehyung resumes his explanation and asked whether or not the reporter want to try and he eagerly nod making his fluffy brown hair bounce along.

Hansik that was with them the whole time keep his eyes observed the both of them. He somehow though that the flame in Taehyung's heart could die down and the cause of it is no other than the innocent bunny in front of him.

Usually, Taehyung's stare will make all the girls next to him knows he's staring and make them went weak but not with Jeon Jungkook, the brown hair boy was so into what's in front of him to give any mind to it.

And even though Taehyung's face was void of any emotion, Hansik know the emotion in his boss's eyes. It's like he finally found himself something spark his interest.

Maybe Jungkook coming here is not so bad. Maybe there's gonna be a few obstacles but it will be okay.

Will it?

"And?" Jungkook asked when he didn't hear Taehyung continue explaining, his honey like voice brought Taehyung back to reality and continue telling him calmly.

He was somehow frustrated at himself, not understand how he was so calm and patiently explain the small male about all this.

"It's so complicated."

"Right, but it can make people become rich overnight and lost it all in a blink of an eye."

"You're right."

"That's why we shouldn't involve in this kind of thing and ruin ourselves."said the owner of the casino himself.

What a wise man.

Taehyung said intended to take Jungkook away from here, to somewhere else, on his bed probably.

"I think so."Taehyung smirk.

All of them are the same, only want me to get in their pants.

But his smirk dropped when Jungkook continued his sentence.

"But can I try?It look fun."Jungkook cheerful voice speak making Taehyung frown for a second not happy that his plan got ruin.

"Suit yourself, I still have to finish some work when you're done playing. Hansik will take you back to the hotel." Taehyung said and stomping out, letting Jungkook play whatever he want.

Hansik who was watching the scenes unfold before him trying so hard not to laugh. This is the first time someone rejected Kim Taehyung, thoug it wasn't intentional Jungkook still managed to get on Taehyung's nerve.

Chu:exam sure is tiring,this week and next week will be my exam week and I'm already drained.....I love you btw 💜💙