| FERNWEH |

Hello, loves! Welcome to Cessation

Hello, loves! Welcome to Cessation. If you haven't read the first book, don't worry! They occur at the same time and I actually wrote this one first, so you're all good.

I hate long author notes, so here are just a few things to keep in mind:

1. Do not steal my shit. I will avenge my novel with the wrath of the gods, and while that will be fun for me I guarantee it will not be fun for you.

2. My lovely cover is by Fantastical-Ink. What are you doing if your cover isn't made by her? The Cessation banner at the bottom is by my best babe Xaprith who you absolutely must follow. Everything else is by me :)

3. This story is violent. Like exceptionally gory. If you don't like vivid accounts of bodily harm then I suggest you read one of the many amazing, un-gory novels out there ;)

4. This is the unrevised draft (wattpad spellcheck says unrevised is not a word??). This version is a hot mess compared to the third draft hot mess. Venture forward at your own risk.

5. Feel free to brutally tear apart my novel at any level. I welcome grammar Nazis.

6. Enjoy the Baku episodes at the start of each chapter. This is a must. 

Thank you so much for giving CESSATION a chance! I look forward to reading all your lovely comments (or if your a ghost reader, I look forward to catching your vibe <3).

Xx Leilani, Love_and_ambrosia xX

P.S. I create graphics and offer novel counseling via CutthroatCounseling.

P.P.S. Go check out the CelestialCommunity.

 Go check out the CelestialCommunity