/Chapter 33/

Chapter Thirty-Three

Tzuyu's PoV

"This is new, Chaeyoung is not here? Is that mean she's absent?" Dahyun asked as she sat at her seat.

"Maybe she's just late," I said and shrugged.

After few a minutes, the class started yet Chaeyoung was still not there.

"Maybe she forgot that we have a class in our first subject," I said to Dahyun.

We know Chaeyoung, sometimes she came here late which is not surprising because these past few days she can't sleep properly because of the girl in her dream.

She even sleeps during our classes good thing she's sitting in the last row and She's sitting behind me. In that way, the teacher can't see if she's sleeping or not.

Chaeyoung is a smart girl. Even tho she used to sleep during our classes she still caught up on things which I admire with her.

At first, I know that Chaeyoung is special. It's not just about the strings that she can see. I know it's special but there's something more with her that made me get along and befriend her. I can feel that we're somehow connected or related I don't know.

The first class ended and we were still waiting for Chaeyoung but none of Chaeyoung arrived.

"She's absent today," Dahyun whispered to me who's sitting at the back.

"I know. Maybe she'll skip the first class but the second one? Nope." I said

"Let's go to her house later after class. Let's bring the unnies too." Dahyun suggested.

"That's a great idea."

"Well," Dahyun said as she shrugged.

Timepass by its already our morning break. Dahyun and I decided to stroll around. As we passed by the comfort room of the girls, we saw Rosé talking to my seatmate Lia.

Since we all have the same time of morning break, the way is full of students who just went out in their rooms.

Instead, to go on with them, we waited till the crowd went.

As we stayed in front of the comfort room, I heard some conversations of Lia and Rosé which is an accident only duh.

"She's absent today?" I heard Rosé.

"Yeah. Her friends don't know why she's absent today. "Lia stated.

"Did they talk about her dream again?"

My eyebrows raised as I heard what Rosé asked.

Dream?

Her?

"Are they talking about chaeyoung?"

Are they talking about Chaeyoung's dream?

"Tzuyu-yah! Come on!" Dahyun yelled who's already far.

I just shrugged it off and walked. We arrived at the cafeteria and look for a vacant table.

Dahyun and I continue to talk as I felt that my phone is vibrating.

I get it and saw mom is calling.

"Hello, mom?"

["You don't have your class now?]

"Yeah, it's our morning break, why?"

["Oh, Actually I just want to tell this you. Chaeyoung's father went here to ask if we know where Chaeyoung is."]

"What?!"

"Why What happened?" Dahyun asked as she heard me.

"Chaeyoung is missing!" I said to her that made her in shock.

"Hello, mom, when did Chaeyoung's dad go there?" I asked my mom.

["Just a few minutes ago. Something happened and her father is worried about her."]

"Sorry, mom but we don't know where she is. She didn't attend our class today."

["Ok I'll just tell it to her dad."]

After that mom ended up the call.

"What happened?" Dahyun asked again.

"Chaeyoung is missing. Her dad is looking for her and my mom said something happened, I don't know what is it." I explained to her.

We tried to contact Chaeyoung many times but she didn't pick up the call.

The bell rings indicating that the next class is about to start. Dahyun and I went back to the room and waited for our teacher.

~~~~~~~~~

It's already lunch break and we decided to meet the unnies and tell them about what happened so they can help to look for Chaeyoung after the class.

"Since when she's missing?" Jihyo unnie asked.

"We don't know. But her dad went to our house to asked my mom if she knows where's Chaeyoung." I said.

"Did they say what happened before chaeyoung is missing?" Mina unnie asked but Dahyun and I just shook our heads.

"No, but my mom said something happened. I don't know." I said and shrugged.

"Let's go first to their house and know the situation. Let's also ask Chaeyoung's father if we can help them to look for Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon unnie suggested and we all nodded.

"For now, let's all go back to ourselves and don't worry. I know Chaeyoung is good. Let's just find her after this." Nayeon unnie said.

After the lunch break, we are about to separate when I noticed Mina being quiet since the lunch break.

"Unnie let's talk first," I said to Mina unnie. She just nodded as an answer.

I told Dahyun to go back first and excuse me to the teacher for a minute.

Since Mina unnie doesn't have their next schedule, she stayed.

"What is it Tzuyu?" Mina unnie asked as we sat again where we sat a while ago.

While The others are back to their room.

"You're too quiet a while ago. Why?" I asked her seriously.

"What do you mean? I'm always like this." She said and laugh.

"No, you're not. Why unnie? Is this having something to do about Chaeyoung?" I asked. I looked at her and saw the sudden change in her reaction.

"What?"

"Unnie if that can help just tell me immediately," I said as I stopped raising my voice.

Chaeyoung is our close friend so I need to find her.

"I- I Don't know if this can help but, I saw her last night talking to Rosé."

"What?" I asked as if I heard it wrong.

"I'm strolling around and saw Chaeyoung talking to Rosé and they entered the house."

"Are you sure about that? You? Strolling around in the middle of the night?"

"Ok fine I want to talk to Chaeyoung that time so I followed them when they entered the house then I went out immediately as I heard that-"

Mina unnie suddenly stopped finishing her sentence and changed her reaction.

I can see the sadness in her reaction. More like disappointment or what.

"What happened?"

"Rosé said that she likes Chaeyoung."

I sighed as I heard what she said.

It didn't help to be honest.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. I told you, it doesn't have something to do with Chaeyoung's loss." Mina unnie said and stood up as she leaves.

What's with the sad face tho?