Chapter 8: #Beeline

You all returned back to Metropolis and it's a normal day in the big city, while you and the girls are running for your lives.

Diana: Come, sisters and (Y/N). The twilight of our struggles is not yet upon us.

(Y/N): Hope we don't miss it!

Skim: Agreed I don't wanna miss it!

Kara: Hurry! Before it's too late.

All of them including you are running except for Karen as she was lacking behind.

Karen: Right... behind you.

Babs: It's getting away!

You and the girls see the ferry leaving as it blows its horn.

Babs: Aw! We missed it.

Kara: Nuts to that. We've got places to be.

Karen was almost out of energy as she pants and groans in a tired way.

Babs: I'm gonna be late for work as the new general manager.

Kara: Work? I'm gonna be late for the concert.

Karen: Come on, Karen. You can do it.

Diana: Ready? Jump!

You and the girls jump onto the boat as Karen catches up to you and the others.

Karen: Almost there.

Jessica: Come on, Karen. Hurry!

Zee: You can still make it.

Karen then stopped when she was at the end of the dock.

Zee: You've just got to try.

Karen: I... I can't.

Then the ferry horn blared out.

Babs: Use you sup--

Before Babs can finish her thought, you and Zee interrupt her.

Zee: There are far too many people around for that.

(Y/N): And we can't blow our covers.

Skim: Agreed

Babs: Oh...

Jessica: I hope she'll be all right.

Diana: Fear not, kind Jessica. Karen has great strength, yet undiscovered.

(Y/N): She has courage but she doesn't know that.

Kara: Yeah, she'll be fine.

Karen: I'll be fine.

Kara: She'll catch the next one.

Karen: I'll catch the next one.

Karen then turns to the ticket booth for the ferries as it closes for the night.

Karen: Or not. *sighs* Guess I have to take the long way home. Why couldn't you just try, Karen? Superheroes are supposed to take risks. You can't even jump to a ferry?

She is now on the bridge.

Karen: Face it. You don't have what it takes to be a hero. You should just turn in your wings.

Then lights went out as she heard and saw a creature climbing down. Then some vines appeared and then a large fist appeared from under the bridge. She then find a hiding spot and found whats going on and who's there. She then see six villains on the bridge.

Karen: Oh, no. Star Sapphire. Catwoman. Livewire. Poison Ivy. Giganta. *gasps* Harley Quinn.

The villainesses are getting annoyed by Harley's laughter.