Chapter 3

Sorry it's late but when I remembered it was to late to make a chapter. From this point on it will be me who is making the chapters. So Harry will be named Hades from now on. Also when he got his inheritance he is 9. I may also do updates when ever I can.

________________________________

When Harry heard the voice he didn't know what to think. What are you supposed to think when a voice talks to you. Harry asks 'who are you?' The voice replies ' I'm Lucius Malfoy who are you?' Harry didn't know rather to trust this Lucius. Lucius says 'you know I can hear your thoughts.' Harry was shocked someone can hear his thoughts. Harry just says 'im Harry potter' Harry is still confused on how Lucius can talk to him in his head. After a couple minutes Harry asks 'can you take me away from the people I live with?' Lucius thinks for a minute before replying 'yes I can I just need the address and I can aparate (?) over there.' Harry makes what aparateing is and Lucius replied that he will explain everything when he gets him to his house.

So Harry tell him the address and in 5 minutes there is a knock on the door. Vernon yells "BOY GO GET THE DOOR!" Harry goes to the door and opens it to see a platinum blonde in a suit. Harry says "hello sir what are you here for?" The man replies "I'm here for Harry Potter" Harry responds "I'm Harry you must be Lucius then?" The man nodded his head and said "go get your stuff while I talk to the people you live with." Harry responds with "I don't have anything to pack tho." Lucius just says "okay then you can come with me then." Lucius takes Harry's hand and walks into the living room. When they get in the living room Vernon yells "BOY WHAT IS GOING ON!" Lucius just says "I'm taking Harry here to my home where he will live with me if he wants to." Harry just looks at Lucius to see if he's lying but he can't find a lie so he jumps on Lucius and hugs him with his legs wrapped around the older man's waist with his arms around Lucius neck. Harry just stays there so Lucius lets him. After a lot of fighting Lucius is aloud to take Harry to his house.

Lucius goes outside and goes to a ally way and aparates to his house to explain what is going on. When they get home and into the drawing room with Harry on his lap facing Lucius. Lucius says "I want to explain what is happening on you Harry you are a wizard and so am I. You came into a creature inheritance meaning that you have a soulmate I know who it is so you don't have to go looking for them." Harry looks shocked but gets over the shock and asks "is it you? I feel safe with you." Harry looks embarrassed and the end of the sentence. Lucius just says "yes it's me and you don't have to be embarrassed I'm not going to judge you for it." Harry just looks relieved and thankful.

After Lucius explained what really happened to his parents and who it really was it was lunch so they head to the dining room. When they get there Harry sees a little boy the same age as him Harry looks at Lucius and says "Lucy who is this?" Lucius looks surprised at the nickname but looks pleased. He tells Harry "this is my son Draco. Draco this is Harry do you know how I told you that your mother is not my soulmate this is my soulmate." Draco looks at Harry and says "it's nice to meet you I hope you make dad happy." Harry said that he hopes to make him happy.

After lunch Lucius says "we are going to gringots (?) to get a inheritance test for Harry." They say okay and go to Lucius and hold his hands. When they are at the front of the door they go in and go to a teller. Lucius says in a polite tone "we need a inheritance test" after the goblin looks up at him. He calls griphook to do the test and he leads them to his office. He takes a parchment and says "7 drops of blood." Harry takes the dagger and slits his palm and let's the blood drop on the parchment. After 3 minutes it's done when he looks at what is on the test he is angry.

Hey sorry for the wait I'll try to remember to update.