38. GETTING IN - ✭LUKE✭

I wake up with a deep inhale, taking in the scent of Malyssa's hair. I look down to see her partially underneath me. The other half of her is lying on top of Denvers large body. She's sandwiched right in the middle of us, just how she'd wanted to be, and I can't help but shake my head.

"You always get what you want." I whisper down into her sleeping ear before placing a kiss in her hair. She smells like my shampoo with a hint of sex and I love it. I love everything about her, especially how she was into every single thing we'd just done together.

I think back on how we'd spent our afternoon and early evening. I'm realizing that, when three people are involved, a lot of sex can happen. A lot of sex. I picture all of the dirty things we did and can't help but smile. I usually would be slightly disgusted with myself but I'm finding that, with these two, I no longer feel that way. Tasting myself, tasting Denver, having my mouth around him at the same time as Mal, was delicious. Every thing we'd done was quite delectable, really.

"What're you thinking about?" I pull my face out of Malyssa's hair and look over to the side. Denver's face is turned toward mine, looking a bit groggy. I never thought I'd look at another man like this; in bed with a woman in between us, especially this woman. I never thought I'd be willing to share Malyssa with anyone. "Come on, Mr. Warner, tell me what's going on inside that head."

I look down at Mal and then back to him, "what do you think I'm thinking about?"

"Yeah, that was a lot of fun, wasn't it?" I don't say anything but I'm sure the smile twitching on my lips tells him my answer. "I'm just glad I'm almost all properly healed up. Next time I want to be the one doing the pounding." I cock a brow at him and roll my eyes. "You're such a brat."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard what I said." He stretches out his arms with a grunt, making Malyssa move around restlessly beneath him. "I've never seen her sleep like this." He reaches over and caresses her face with the arm that isn't partially beneath her.

"It's rare that she sleeps so well." I trail my fingers down her body, loving the feeling of her skin against my fingertips. Her skin is so soft and smooth, I adore it.

"Guess two dicks and hours of fucking will do that to a woman." I pause my ministrations and glare at him. "What?" I shake my head and let out a frustrated sigh. This man always has to say something crass and effectively try to ruin a moment. "Sorry, let me rephrase that for you. I guess two strapping men and hours full of passionate love-making will do that to a dainty flower."

I can't help but snort out a laugh, "you did not just call her a dainty flower."

"I thought it sounded poetic or whatever." Denver lets out a soft rumble of a laugh.

"Violence and sex are basically in Malyssa's DNA. The last thing she is, is a dainty flower." I continue to trail my fingers up and down her skin thinking about just how she's delivered those things to me in the past. I look down her beautiful body, the one I know every curve and crevice of. "She's a sexy, violent little vixen, she always has been. Ever since the day I met Malyssa I knew she was one of a kind."

"I know, that's why I fell in love with her." My fingers halt and I look up at him. "She's completely different than ninety-nine percent of the women I've been with. She's not just a pin cushion."

"What the hell does that mean?" He shrugs. "Enlighten me, Den."

"Well, you know the type." I raise my brows. "Trust me, you know the type, especially after being with someone like her. You know, the ones that are all, 'have your way with me while I just lay here and take it'." I snort at his words. "Listen, there's nothing wrong with that but Malyssa is feisty. She gives me a run for my money."