Chapter 39

Four Months Later

Clary POV

"Jace!They're coming!"I said as I shook his side.It was like 1 in the morning and he was out of it.I leaned down,as far as my stomach would let me,and said louder,"Have!The kids are coming!"This time he woke up.

"What?"

"Eliza,Jonathan,and Gabriel......they are coming."

I saw the realization hit him finally.

"Okay.I'll be right back!I have to go get Magnus,Alec,and Isabelle."he said as he ran out of the room.

He came back a couple minutes later with Magnus,Alec,and Isabelle right behind him.

"Well Clary.....do you want us to take you to the hospital or do you want me to do this?"Magnus asked.

"You.."I said which was all I could say.

"Okay...Alec,Isabelle.Can you guys wait in the hallway?"he asked.

"Yeah."Isabelle said as she drug Alec out after her.

"Okay Clary..... Let's get this over with."Magnus said.

Two months later

Eliza Adele,Jonathan Mason, and Gabriel Alexander are now two months old.We call Eliza,Eli.We call Jonathan by his middle name,Mason.We call Gabriel,Gabe.Mason is the Mama's boy of the three while Eli is the Daddy's girl.Gabe is more of an Aunt Izzy and Uncle Alec kind of guy.They all seem pretty fond of Magnus and Simon.They like Magnus cause of all the -dare I say it- glitter.Jace has already threatened him about making tge kids "addicted".Saying it out loud makes me feel kind of stupid.I don't think you can get addicted to glitter.Unless you're Magnus.That's different.Anyway,everything is great.Jocelyn still hasn't met her grandchildren but Luke,Mayrse, and Robert have came by.Seems like our little family is all we ever needed.

A/n

I'm sorry!!!!!I know its really really really short but I was ready to finish this book.I'm soooooooooo excited to get started on the third one!!!!!!!!I'll let ya know when the first chapter is out!!!!!!!

Just asking....has anyone read The Selection series????