Serye IV: The Killer

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠☘Chat Room☘Human and Conscience

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
☘Chat Room☘
Human and Conscience

|2:53 pm|

Human:
Conscience!

Human:
How could you do this to our friend?

Human:
All she ever did was help us. She gave us food, she provided us place to live. She even sacrificed herself for the both of us.

Human:
She was always there.
But now she's gone!

Conscience:
Human, I have something to tell you.

Human:
Confess now but we will never be the same again. From now on, you’re not my friend anymore.

Conscience:
Human, don’t you remember?

Human:
Remember what?

Conscience:
You killed Earth.

|3:04 pm|

Human:
So now you’re accusing me to cover up for your crimes? What kind of a friend are you?

Conscience:
Human, believe me!
I didn’t kill Earth, I would never!

Conscience:
I saw you. You’re the one who killed Earth. It was an accident, Human. You tried to save her but it was just too late for her to be saved.

Conscience:
I understand that you’re depressed. You’re going through the stages of grief and I understand that you still can’t accept Earth’s death so you convinced yourself to search for the killer and fooled yourself that you’re not the one who killed our friend.

Conscience:
You were in deep depression because of Earth’s death. You’ve lost your shelter, everything is polluted and food now are nearly inedible because of Earth’s death.

Conscience:
We were friends with earth, yes, but you’ve neglected her. You've never listened to her. Nothing matters the most for you more than money.

Conscience:
You thought that your innovations and developmental projects with the help of your technologies can help our friend but it never did. In fact, it even poisoned her. The air and water are severely polluted because of toxic wastes and excessive carbon dioxide that the cars, factories and even you, yourself, emits.

Conscience:
You were never contented. You were so greedy that you wanted to build more buildings, roads, houses even though you are aware that the resources are depleting rapidly.

Conscience:
I tried to stop you, remember? But you turned your eyes and ears away from me.

Conscience:
You’re the real killer, Human.

Human:
No! I did not kill her! I even tried to save her!

Conscience:
With what? Your technology and money? You spent billions of money for expanding your territory and even in astronomical discoveries but you’ve put less attention to the real problem in your home. Yes, you did try to save her but it was too late and the efforts you did for her was never enough to bring her old health back.

Human:
No!

Conscience:
Wake up, human.
These conversations are not real.
You've created the personification of Money, Technology, Greed and Negligence so that you could have someone to blame for the crime you have committed.

Conscience:
You killed Earth, Human. Accept the truth.

Conscience:
You were blaming Money, Greed, Technology and Negligence but the truth is they only exist because of you. You’re the real killer, Human. Now, suffer the consequences.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

“Adults keep saying, ‘We owe it to the young people to give them hope.’ But I don’t want you to be hopeful. I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I feel every day. And then I want you to act. I want you to act as if your house is on fire. Because it is.”
~Greta Thunberg

God gave us this world to be its shepherd.
We are living in this world as if we have another planet to go to when this world dies.
It’s time to act.

♠♠♠♠07/15/20♠♠♠♠

598 words